My Photoshop Pussy

How about high mileage assholes because some of yall men really need to do some kegals... ijs Originally Posted by Dorthy_Monroe
Oh my god you're back!!!!!! Yay!!
How about high mileage assholes because some of yall men really need to do some kegals... ijs Originally Posted by Dorthy_Monroe
Lmao...now that's funny!
Oh my god you're back!!!!!! Yay!! Originally Posted by Danielle Reid
Kiss
OK, I'm gonna out myself here - and I know this is a double threat of an off topic post and a controversial subject all in one - but I kinda like Dorthy's badassedness. Hell, I even created a new word just for her. If I ever get down her way ....................
And DR, I've already been down your way - and will be again.
And DR, I've already been down your way - and will be again. Originally Posted by watchoutthegameisrigged
I'll keep the bed warm for ya
There's nothing like sweet, black pussy !
You should know Eva, you introduced me to it And it was a damn fine introduction. Thank you!
OK, I'm gonna out myself here - and I know this is a double threat of an off topic post and a controversial subject all in one - but I kinda like Dorthy's badassedness. Hell, I even created a new word just for her. If I ever get down her way .................... Originally Posted by watchoutthegameisrigged
Dorfy likes new words kiss
There's nothing like sweet, black pussy ! Originally Posted by Eva Damita