A good place to find fetish gear in Dallas???

I'm coming to Dallas this week and was wondering where the toy and fetish stores are there... not the cheap or mediocre ones, but not interested in spending an arm and a leg on any either. Any suggestions anyone?
For gear there's pretty much just one place - Leathermasters. It's in Deep Ellum. They have a lot of toys and leather, though if you are looking for insertables and such you are better off heading off to New Fine Arts. Both of those places are very close to downtown.

Another good place to check out is The Stockroom. I know its online only, but they really have some good stuff at fair prices.
Go on extreme restraints.com create a wishlist and guys or one special guy in particular might even wanna check things out about what kind of stuff you might be into it will definately get both of you in the mood to do all the little dirty things we dont dare even speak of.... We got some new hot pink "tapethat only sticks to itself. That is gonna be some hot stuff ecspecially for our new photos. In other words it is fun time - stepping afk ! This is gonna be good!
.... We got some new hot pink "tapethat only sticks to itself. That is gonna be some hot stuff ecspecially for our new photos. Originally Posted by CsexyCrystal
It's called vet wrap. I hope you went to a real feed store... it's dirt cheap there.
It's called vet wrap. I hope you went to a real feed store... it's dirt cheap there. Originally Posted by Krunkman

ACTUALLY WENT TO ZONE D EROTICA IN HOUSTON kept seeing it out the window and off the 14th floor balcony at the Hilton. HOT PINK HAVE YET TO TRY IT ON, BUT THE WAIT INCREASES THE ANTICIPATION ALL THAT MUCH MORE!
thanks guys, I will visit some of these spots tomorrow