Email Address: -
URL (Profile or Bio Page): -
City: Penn Hills
State: Pennsylvania
Address: Saltsburg Road
Appointment Type: Spa
Activities: 4 hand massage and see ROS
Duration of Encounter: 60 minutes
Hair Length and Color: one very short hair and the other longer hair, both black hair
Smoking Status: Non-Smoker
Ethnic Background: Asian
Physical Description: Nancy and Yoyo - Nancy is short haired, thin and wearing a dress that is too short to wear in public while YoYo is longer haired, thicker but not fat wearing a more casual dress
Recommendation: Yes
I guess I’ll have to make a trip to Penn Hills. Nancy seems like she might be worth the drive.
4 handers can be a lot of fun. Almost like sensory overload at times.
Thanks for the 4-hand review. I've been solicited for that in a couple places I frequent, but lowest I have been offered is one-fitty, so I just usually pass as I don't feel it's worth that extra jack for one more jack hand, as it were. But for 100.00 I might be swayed. Especially since you said it was enjoyable at this place. May be off to Penn Hills soon with C-note in hand for the 4-hand.
I have had the 4 hander there and it was well worth it. The younger took care of the lower half and the older lady was down for anything I threw at her. I thought they would be shy with the other in the room but I was way wrong.