Encounter: Kennedy Massage

User ID: -
Date: July 18
Name: Angel or Angie
Phone: 4126578660
Email Address: -
URL (Profile or Bio Page): https://body-works-therapeutic-massa...business.site/
City: Kennedy Township
State: Pennsylvania
Address: Across from Wendys
Appointment Type: Incall
Activities: Massage +
Duration of Encounter: 60 minutes
Hair Length and Color: Short, black, in a bob
Smoking Status: Non-Smoker
Ethnic Background: Asian
Physical Description: Shorter girl, small front, nice back. She was wearing hot pants jeans and a button down t-shirt. Could be older, but she looks young
Recommendation: Yes
Today's yoga pants do what hot pants used to do for me. 8>>>>>>>>> O:
Is this the girl we’re not supposed to review? Is she back?
LMAO! I was thinking the same.

Is this the girl we’re not supposed to review? Is she back? Originally Posted by bambino
I'm totally out of the loop on this one :-|
Damn y’all are gonna get this one fired and sent back to China before summer’s over lol. I was also told by her to not review her because her boss will find out and she’ll get fired and sent back to China. I am guilty of commenting about her only after I seen other guys review her. I mean it’s gonna be hard to stop that. She should’ve never stroked the first cock that she saw and gave legit massages if she didn’t want the drama that’s eventually going to unfold.
Damn y’all are gonna get this one fired and sent back to China before summer’s over lol. I was also told by her to not review her because her boss will find out and she’ll get fired and sent back to China. I am guilty of commenting about her only after I seen other guys review her. I mean it’s gonna be hard to stop that. She should’ve never stroked the first cock that she saw and gave legit massages if she didn’t want the drama that’s eventually going to unfold. Originally Posted by thurman murmann
She won’t be sent back to China. She’ll just be stroking cocks somewhere else.
She won’t be sent back to China. She’ll just be stroking cocks somewhere else. Originally Posted by bambino
It depends on how many times she was caught doing it. If it is the second time misdemeanors become felonies for anybody not an American citizen.
That will absolutely get you deported.
I’ve spoken to her before(in Mandarin) she told me she’s had a couple run in a with the law before. I would imagine that’s why she’d be worried about going back.
It depends on how many times she was caught doing it. If it is the second time misdemeanors become felonies for anybody not an American citizen.
That will absolutely get you deported. Originally Posted by Dogface78
Murderers don’t get deported. She can move to a sanctuary city of her choice.

https://amp.cnn.com/cnn/2020/02/15/u...ess/index.html
Murderers don’t get deported. She can move to a sanctuary city of her choice.

https://amp.cnn.com/cnn/2020/02/15/u...ess/index.html Originally Posted by bambino
Bam if you are not an American citizen and you commit a crime you are punished according to our laws first.
You will do whatever your sentanced to, and then be deported. Do you think this example you chose to use is really represents what we are talking about here?
They are not done with this guy, he will do whatever sentance the judge give him then if there is any life left in him he will be deported.
Why would they deport him when he has not been punished yet.
Sherry of Toyko massage is doing two years in jail for whatever crimes she was sentanced for conserning human trafficking, and when she is done or paroled she will be deported.
I have a Chinese wife, and we have owned 5 massage parlors at one time or another, believe me I know the immigration laws pertaining to this subject. With this president she would be gotten rid of quickly if it is her second offense.
If you are not an American citizen, your ability to stay in this country has a lot to do with your character, not just your criminal record.
If you as an American citizen got into a fight with a person that is a green card holder that being the highest level you can attain before citizenship, and if you both get arrested for it unless it is proven that they were defending themselves they can be and most likely will be deported if convicted of a crime especially if it conserning violence or sex.
You as an American may will pay a fine for being in that fight perhaps disturbing the peace or even simple assault, and perhaps do a minute in the pokey. But they would be reviewed for deportation.
And because their character shows a propensity towards violence and assaultive behavior if immigration becomes aware of it they will be in immigration court, and most likely gone!
And if you as a green card holder commit two misdemeanors, and they do turn them into felonies obviously you are not what we would consider to be of good moral character either, especially if they are conserning sex.