Encounter: Bea Bea at the Sky

User ID: -
Date: 6/30/2020
Name: Bea Bea
Phone: 412-884-7133
Email Address: -
URL (Profile or Bio Page): rubmaps.ch/erotic-massage-sky-health-pa-pittsburgh-pa-7694#rubmaps
City: Pittsburgh
State: Pennsylvania
Address: 2544 library road
Pittsburgh PA 15228
Appointment Type: Spa
Activities: Decent massage,cbj,cfs
Duration of Encounter: 60 minutes
Hair Length and Color: Long brown
Smoking Status: I Couldn't Tell
Ethnic Background: Asian
Physical Description: C/ D cup breasts. Pretty face when she didn't have the mask on. Brown eyes. She is a larger frame girl not bbw.
Recommendation: No
Hell I'm going to have to try her out, sounds like the Sky's the limit!!
Hell I'm going to have to try her out, sounds like the Sky's the limit!! Originally Posted by Déjà vu
But he had a “no” recommendation!!!!
I guess everyones idea of a bbw is different. I went there to see pepsi and got her on her first day. I definitely conider her a bbw and her unkept bush was a big thumbs down for me.

mamasan promised me a spinner next time but I'm not giving them a second chance................
I saw her about 3 weeks ago or maybe it was a little longer. It was the first week that they reopened and I wanted some Asian twat. She was probably early 40's and definitely thick built but not a BBW. I paid $180 for the hour and got an earful about it(they apparently raised the price to $200 for everything) and was rushed out the door in a little over 20 minutes. I literally got a fucking 2 minute massage. I was told only 2 girls were there when I asked the older lady when I called how many girls were working and just like clockwork the doorbell kept ringing as my session was going on and you horny bastards were filling up the place. Needless to say I was super rushed and asked to finish about 20 times which completely killed my boner and I just left. I gave the mamasan a dirty look on the way out and said I'm not coming back after too many shitty experiences. She tried telling me something but I ignored her and walked straight to the door and down the stairs to my car and left.
But he had a “no” recommendation!!!! Originally Posted by bambino
I know. I was fooling with my buddy.