Amps reconcilliation

I was going through my phone yesterday, and looking at phone numbers etc. Cleaning up my contacts. Created a little massage provider spreadsheet for my own geek purpose and found a couple things. I know my phone had a lot of Amp phone numbers, (and some are long gone), but there are still a shit-ton number of AMPs within an hours drive of Pittsburgh. Seriously like 64 places that I counted and are still in business. With all that said, I did actually put them into a spread sheet and will be glad to send it to you if you like. Was wondering if anyone would thing that would be of value. I actually found a map plotting site to show where everything is located by dropping pins on the map also. (just so you know how geeky some ppl are). LOL. Anyway, as I'm sure many of you have your own way of keeping track, there are likely many who don't know of the different places. I'm sure I've even missed a few also, since there have been some relatively new places that popped up too. In any event, it's not shocking that with all this virus crap and so many shops that there are some that are hurting and others that are still doing well. I'm sure it has to do with regulars and offerings etc. Just thought I'd throw it out there. I am not sure how I'd post all that on here, but also, I'm thinking its' better not out in the open despite all the information is public.

Hit me up with PM if you want a copy.
I would! Thank you

Hit me up with PM if you want a copy.
Originally Posted by Déjà vu
I'd be game. I've also composited a list of places I've found here and through google searches with phone numbers and distances from me. The next step was to put them on a map so I can see them at a glance, but then COVID happened and I couldn't be arsed. I don't even know if most of the places I have listed are open or not anymore
I have sent this to a few of you via PM, but it's a lot of information and loses the spacing and cells, so if you prefer to have it as a spreadsheet, send me an ok email address to add in and I'll forward it over. I'll use the self desctruct on my email so you not to worry about another email. LOL
Wow. That is really good. Have you been to all of these places?
Wow. That is really good. Have you been to all of these places? Originally Posted by onawbtngr546
poorly and sadly , most of them yes. LOL that's more than 10 yrs of expereinces. However I already thought of like 5 more that are out there. And I forgot all about the washington PA corridor. One of you guys want to send me names and phones, I'll add it to the list and update it.
Impressive. It's on my favorites list. Right at my fingertips.

Thanks!