I need help from a mod please. (account issue)

I created a new account because I'm moving to Tacoma soon and worry "Lucipurr" is too edgy for some people. I want to dis-associate myself from my old persona/reviews, hence why I didn't just ask to change the name on this account.

If I mail the account url to a mod, could he please upgrade it to verified provider? I will only be using this Lucipurr account a couple more weeks until I'm ready to change my number.

I emailed eccievp.verify@gmail.com from the address associated with each account. For the new account, I submitted ID pics for age verification again. I explained in both emails I'm trying to switch over from Lucipurr. No response yet. I'm hoping someone doesn't have to write a review for me under my new name just for it to become verified provider.
  • ztonk
  • 06-29-2017, 05:17 PM
Until your new account has been age verified by the site admins, there is nothing any other moderator can do to help you.

After that is done, we can disable your current account and upgrade the new one.

ztonk
Until your new account has been age verified by the site admins, there is nothing any other moderator can do to help you.

After that is done, we can disable your current account and upgrade the new one.

ztonk
Originally Posted by ztonk
Thanks! I will wait patiently for the age verification.