Unfair

As a female member, how is it I'm not granted permission to say certain things in my posts, ads, showcase, or in my signature?
I am not granted privileges to read reviews.
My questions are about reviews & the rest of the story. Do male members have access to reviews? Is there any censorship to what is being written about the ladies in the rest of the story? Why are only male members granted access to view the rest of the story? Is it because they are paying for site membership? I think it's unfair and discriminatory!
  • ztonk
  • 06-29-2018, 07:55 AM
I can appreciate your frustrations, but this particular forum is probably not the best place to express them given the small amount of traffic.

I'd suggest posting your query in one of our general discussion forums to get the right audience:

https://www.eccie.net/forumdisplay.php?f=1

ztonk
i think these are great questions and concerns OP.....and curious what the answers are...

what im more curious about is why in the hell are the services still so out in the open and why are the guys alolowed to comment about rates and things like that...and why are they not being forced to put that in private tags.

we can censor ourselved all day long but if they keep tying the money to the service what is the point?
My questions and concerns are for the staff.
The ability to speak candidly is appreciated in reviews.
Is it fair for a lady to put on blast, or have other providers blacklist a fellow who just didn’t “click” with her?