Happy Birthday Malcolm X

“ I’m for truth, no matter who tells it. I’m for justice, no matter who it’s for or against. “

Happy birthday!!
Yes was a good activist and Leader....
Happy Birthday....

https://www.malcolmx.com/biography/

M.M.
Thanks to the ~Phantom for the reminder of an Original Leader and activist.
HBD Malcolm X

“ I’m for truth, no matter who tells it. I’m for justice, no matter who it’s for or against. “

Originally Posted by myren1900
“I'm for TRUTH, no matter who tells it. I'm for JUSTICE, no matter who it is for or against. I'm a human being, first and foremost, and as such, I'M FOR WHOEVER and WHATEVER BENEFITS HUMANITY AS A WHOLE." — El-Hajj Malik El-Shabazz AKA Malcolm X.
^^^

Thanks for a more complete quotation!

Happy Birthday !

Always liked Malcolm x moves more than Martin Luther king.

Turning the other cheek is cool. Until you run out of cheeks. Malcolm x embodied more of that drive to actually do something about the injustice. Rather than just sitting silent in protests. People respect when it’s made apparent to them more so than other ways.

He also didn’t snitch to the feds or even alluded that they had a chance to get him to talk badly on others.

He wasn’t compromised in his ideals either. Martin was non violent, and probably wouldn’t be caught holding a gun by a window......but like Bill Cosby soon as the feds found out he was unfaithful to his wife they tried to use that as ammunition to discredit his movement and everything he stood for. And that’s his fault for being vulnerable, but still though.....

Malcolm was always solid. Had the same principles as Martin did, but he was really willing to take it there if need be and where ever that was.

Rip. He’s like the Tupac of the civil right activists for me.

And man that Denzel Washington movie by spike lee was classic even at a whole 3 hours long. Avengers endgame is the new best 3 hour plus classic movie now though. Took the title. Lol.
Malcolm was ahead of his time as well especially with our current events with our media etc w FREEDOM as we speak w our Constitutional Rights ! We as AMERICANS need to realize how far we came how hard the fight and struggle to get where we are today . Freedom is precious!

I like this quote of his :

The media is the most powerful entity on earth. They have the power to make the innocent guilty and to make the guilty innocent, and that’s power. Because they control the minds of the masses.
Gone too soon
Attached Images File Type: jpg Sexy Safari 20180615_001909.jpg (36.3 KB, 55 views)