glitch or?

Every time I try to respond to a post this morning since I've logged on, it will say "you do not have permission to perform this action. Please refresh the page and login before trying again." I'll literally do exactly that and get the same message. I did this over and over about 4 or 5 times. Help please. Hopefully this will actually post and not make me repeat that process. (Im not leaving the page when I try to post btw.) I'm trying to respond in the Coed/ISO section here to let someone know I have a private place in Temple and would love to meet up today when I got this message. Thought maybe for some odd reason I was blocked. So I tried to respond to my old coed post from a few days ago and same deal.(Refresh and login) Don't know why it keeps logging me out and not letting me respond to posts. Now it's doing the same thing as I try to edit this post......
Same thing happen to me when I tried to post this am I had to keep refreshing it I'm new here so I have no idea but refresh worked for me
  • Zena
  • 08-03-2019, 11:31 AM
I'm having trouble today too.

With Eccie ( & photos)
Hello staff, why am I not able to post this morning?
Showcases and ads are down until further notice. New laws went into effect sept first.
Same here🤦
  • ztonk
  • 09-06-2019, 10:05 PM
Hello staff, why am I not able to post this morning? Originally Posted by Natasha Star69
ECCIE is only a review and discussion site now.

ztonk
Showcases and ads are down until further notice. New laws went into effect sept first. Originally Posted by winn dixie
By "new laws" do you mean new Eccie rules, or do you mean actual new laws are now in effect? If the latter, are these federal laws, state laws, or ... ?