Thinking about coming to Reston & Virginia Beach

Hello my loves. I feel like Virginia is calling me, not to sure of why because this will be my very first time there.

I was curious to know if any of you that are familiar with the areas could let me know of areas to stay at/stay away from. Any main site attractions or must sees, must stays, & must eats

Thanks so much Virginia!

XoXo
Welcome, I don't know too much about Reston, but I can help with Va Beach. If you're a beach person, stay on the oceanfront. It may be a bit more pricier than other locations in Va Beach but a bunch of the hotels have excellent views and are right there on the water. They sometimes have live bands/entertainment on the weekends. Should be something going on with Labor Day nearing. Town center is a good location as well...for spots to eat. Norfolk and Chesapeake are in the vicinity as well.
Reston/Herndon are the part of the Dulles area I prefer to stay in (nothing against Sterling or Chantilly though).
What kind of food/cuisine are you into?
+2 on Davinci's input about VA Beach.
Welcome, I don't know too much about Reston, but I can help with Va Beach. If you're a beach person, stay on the oceanfront. It may be a bit more pricier than other locations in Va Beach but a bunch of the hotels have excellent views and are right there on the water. They sometimes have live bands/entertainment on the weekends. Should be something going on with Labor Day nearing. Town center is a good location as well...for spots to eat. Norfolk and Chesapeake are in the vicinity as well. Originally Posted by Davincib1
I love Town Center area. Im currently visiting now
Email me doll. I'm going to to be in VA /DMV in October. And Reston is one of the upscale areas I stay in. You'll enjoy it. Lot's to do in the area.
And Davincib will definitely give you good advice for VB. He's a sweetheart.
Dont know much about VA beach... but Reston, Dulles are is pretty nice. Im close!
Thank you all so much! I’ll be going for my birthday weekend next week!

Da Vinci thank you!

MochaAKAMocha thank you! I’m not too picky when it comes to cuisine- are their any must tries?

Misty S thank you!

Mature Companion I will email you!

Veronica Turbay how do you like Reston?
Thank you all so much! I’ll be going for my birthday weekend next week! Originally Posted by BigTittyLou
If you stay in the Town Center part of the area, you should give Bruegger's Bagels a try.
Reston is a good area, close to Tysons and dulles.