WTF is on the loose...lookout!!

Brace yourselves for some more of his condescending hateful nonsense...typical leftwing poster...will he be able to CONTROL himself from another BANNING??
Interesting if his avatar (WTF's self portrait) with his nuts hanging out will be allowed with the new rules...
Doesn’t seem like the forum is being moderated. I doubt he’ll get banned again.
Is this another bb1961 “5-star political” thread?

What a fucking stalker! Maybe WTF will put this ridiculous loser on IGNORE. It IS the thing to do, after all.

Here’s an idea, bambino, why don’t you introduce him to your favorite site, redassstate.com.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!
Maybe WTF will put this ridiculous loser on IGNORE. It IS the thing to do, after all. Originally Posted by Yssup Rider

And yet here you are responding to his thread in full IGNORANCE mode. It is the thing for you to do, after all.
And yet here you are responding to his thread in full IGNORANCE mode. It is the thing for you to do, after all. Originally Posted by eccielover
For a a guy pushing 70yrs old is self awesomeness is lacking.
For a guy pushing in other guys’ stools...

For a guy pushing in other guys’ stools...

Originally Posted by Yssup Rider
That would be you.
typical leftwing poster... Originally Posted by bb1961
according to him he's libertarian and sees the faults and skewers each side without fear or favor

i've been searching high and low for his evenhandedness however
Don't bother. He's been posting the same arguments since 2003.
BTW, what makes the OP think WTF is "on the loose?" His handle isn't active. I'm sure his shamdles are.
BTW, what makes the OP think WTF is "on the loose?" His handle isn't active. I'm sure his shamdles are. Originally Posted by gnadfly
He’s probably TheMisdick.
Maybe. themistake likes to say "hypocrisy" like WDF.
Doesn’t seem like the forum is being moderated. I doubt he’ll get banned again. Originally Posted by bambino
He'll figure out a way to do it..

I give him a week.
Wtf will self implode as usual.. yssup has a hard on just waiting for wtf's first post..
Wtf will self implode as usual.. yssup has a hard on just waiting for wtf's first post.. Originally Posted by winn dixie
Only if WTF sticks his finger up his ass.