What do you think of T our presidente?

I like all the colors in the rainbow. I think he is doing a good job in a lot of ways!!! Rant holler whatever on this page.
{staff edit-ck}
LOL rats, I'm to late for a 2nd handle of trump
What ever you say. I'm with you all the way. Could not agree with you more.
Like him or hate him - he has provided all of us a renewed interest in national and international politics.

Never in my life have more people been interested, and hopefully that translates to votes.

Voting is the most important duty we have as citizens - and not for who will be the president, who is on YOUR city council, YOUR school board and in YOUR state's legislature and judicial benches means WAY more to you personally than who is president.
His presidency would has gotten off to a better start if he stated off with more Adams and less Jackson.

Infrastructure is something the Dems wanted and handing out those contracts would have had a good effect on the economy and the people’s perception by seeing real concrete objects being built and improved. You’re more likely to keep working with someone already are working with, so potentially this better opening to his relationship with the Dems would have made them more likely to compromise later.

Just my opinion.