Miami Police Investigating Colin Kaepernick and Two Others

https://abc13.com/sports/cops-invest...-others/26151/

I'm not sure what to make of this. A woman goes binge drinking with three guys, smokes a lot of (unmentionable), then goes to a hotel room with them.

What could possibly go wrong?
ooooooooooo, Nessa gonna be pissed.

Haven't looked at Kap's FB page in a while and the "work" he's done to uplift the black community but it isn't impressive. People say he likes to keep it low key but looks like he's got his money and has moved on.

I'm not sure what to make of this. Originally Posted by Jackie S
me neither.. looks like a nothing story.

maybe they had a Basketball Game on the Telly, the National Anthem started, and Kaepernick got on one knee. the Bitch misunderstood and thought he was fixing to propose.. when he didn't, she was pissed and tried to get back at him?
Wasn't this resolved already? This happened in 2014 I think. http://www.google.com/amp/s/www.foxs...214%3famp=true
Wasn't this resolved already? This happened in 2014 I think. http://www.google.com/amp/s/www.foxs...214%3famp=true Originally Posted by mike111
Haha... jackie is just catching up 5 years later lol! I noticed there was no date on his link.
Haha... jackie is just catching up 5 years later lol! I noticed there was no date on his link. Originally Posted by lustylad
2014? He was dating your momma back then Lusty. What really happen?
2014? He was dating your momma back then Lusty. What really happen? Originally Posted by themystic
She showed Kaep that she could take a knee with the best of 'em.
She showed Kaep that she could take a knee with the best of 'em. Originally Posted by Lapdog
I had heard the same thing LD. Lusty is so proud of her
https://abc13.com/sports/cops-invest...-others/26151/

I'm not sure what to make of this. A woman goes binge drinking with three guys, smokes a lot of (unmentionable), then goes to a hotel room with them.

What could possibly go wrong? Originally Posted by Jackie S
As much as I can't stand Kaepernick this doesn't sound much like a Sexual assault case. From the article it appears the women entered the bedroom without protest. The only clear violation is narcotics use by all parties present.
  • oeb11
  • 09-20-2019, 12:56 PM
From the report linked above :
According to the report, the woman told police she and Kaepernick undressed but did not have sex, and that Kaepernick eventually left the room. The woman also told police, according to the report, that Patton and Lockette later opened the door and "peeked" into the room but closed it and left after the woman told them to get out. She told police she could not remember anything after that.

From the woman's "testimony" - hardly a sexual assault.

Yet the media is all over a "sexual assault" case on K.

Guess he fell out of favor with the DPST LSM - did they catch him voting Republican in the 2018's??????
From the report linked above :
According to the report, the woman told police she and Kaepernick undressed but did not have sex, and that Kaepernick eventually left the room. The woman also told police, according to the report, that Patton and Lockette later opened the door and "peeked" into the room but closed it and left after the woman told them to get out. She told police she could not remember anything after that.

From the woman's "testimony" - hardly a sexual assault.

Yet the media is all over a "sexual assault" case on K.

Guess he fell out of favor with the DPST LSM - did they catch him voting Republican in the 2018's?????? Originally Posted by oeb11
Where do you see the media all over a "sexual assault" case on K.? That article is from 2014. The investigation was closed with no charges filed not long after the incident.

Oh and Jackie , where did you come across this old ass article? Were you Google searching Kap or something?
Where do you see the media all over a "sexual assault" case on K.? That article is from 2014. The investigation was closed with no charges filed not long after the incident.

Oh and Jackie , where did you come across this old ass article? Were you Google searching Kap or something? Originally Posted by mike111
oebgyn11 is well know for talking smack about things he doesn't know his stuff about. Hes a Nazi with a little man complex. Hes never been the same since his MAGA hat got slapped off his head

Oh and Jackie , where did you come across this old ass article? Were you Google searching Kap or something? Originally Posted by mike111
Man, I thought it came up on MSN. I was looking at sports news, and the damned article appeared, I should have looked at the date.
There's no byline date. The copyright date is 2019. Clickbait.
There's no byline date. The copyright date is 2019. Clickbait. Originally Posted by gnadfly
Yup. I saw Jackie's post and thought Kap messed up. Once I clicked the link and saw the first sentence was,
"San Francisco 49ers quarterback Colin Kaepernick ..." I knew it was old. Of course everyone knows he doesn't play in the NFL anymore.