URL / Website: https://preferred411.com/P331439
City: HOUSTON
State: Texas
Address: Galleria area
Activities: GFE, DFK, CBJ, DATY, CG, MISH, K9, MPCFS, MSOG? Details in ROS
Hair Length and Color: Mid back length, black
Smoking Status: Non-Smoker
Ethnic Background: Hispanic
Physical Description: Gaby is about 5' tall 110 lbs tanned skin body, solid body, MMs perfect size titties feels real very responsive, very nice round ass, shaved kitty, no mommy damage, nice white teeth, beautiful smile, ears pierced, her pictures don't do her justice, looks way better in person very intelligent and well-mannered, her English is good, but we spoke in Spanish
Recommendation: Yes
Thanks for the review. Looks like fun.

Boy she sounds like a lot of fun but to many coins for me on a newby with cbj.
She sounds like fun to me. Good job OP !!
She looks familiar. Did she use to go by a different name? Name change = rate change?
  • wiggy
  • 06-08-2020, 04:26 AM
She looks familiar. Did she use to go by a different name? Name change = rate change? Originally Posted by ThoreXile

I think she used the same name but worked at an agency with Lia.
She looks familiar. Did she use to go by a different name? Name change = rate change? Originally Posted by ThoreXile
No my friend she never worked at any agency before she is brand new to our community
I think she used the same name but worked at an agency with Lia. Originally Posted by wiggy
I think I know who are you referring to gaby the colombian lady that worked at agency, this gaby i review is from Mexico
Concur brand new....and I could tell as I was her second encounter ever in the hobby.
  • wiggy
  • 07-10-2020, 01:41 AM
I think I know who are you referring to gaby the colombian lady that worked at agency, this gaby i review is from Mexico Originally Posted by jqueloco

If she has some minor tats she would be the same Gaby that works with Alexia.
Pass.
big ass
mm or natural?
  • Risk
  • 02-13-2021, 11:23 AM
Gaby is about 5’1” and has a terrific figure. She has MM’s but they are perfection. Don’t let the advertised CBJ, Gabby is one on my all time top 10 providers. Her demeanor and IOP are off the charts. She has a great incall location near Highland Villliage.
Why are you reviving this way too old review?
She def looks hot though!
Don’t let the advertised CBJ. Originally Posted by Risk
Don’t let it what?