Ladies that don't see AA men.....?!

I've been in the business a long time and this may ruffle some feathers, but I've noticed it's because most have "management" and they typically aren't okay with it. --- Interested in others opinions/ experiences on this topic?
[/FONT]
Why are you posting this here?
Why are you posting this here? Originally Posted by the jeepguy
Should I have posted it somewhere else?
Moved to correct area

Staff. SMI
10 years. You announce your return from "retirement" and this is all you can think of... Like, Seriously...

My Pussy, My Decision
Who one chooses to see or not see is a personal choice. The difference is a "working" lady, in general, is "forced" to make that choice public. The client(s) simply choose whom the do or do not contact for an appointment. I suspect the decision to simply not entertain 40% (pure guess work here) of potential clients is arrived at with care. I have had good and bad experiences with ladies of nearly every color, and I, like nearly every one (ladies included) make my choices based on my experiences. JMO
10 years. You announce your return from "retirement" and this is all you can think of... Like, Seriously...

My Pussy, My Decision Originally Posted by Alyssa XOXO

Alyssa, I've been quite active in the hobby. Just away from THIS board, due to the changes that were made and it becoming more of a gossip/blogging site about the hobby rather than an exchange of info and ad posting. Yes, I am curious as to WHY women make this choice. So, if anyone has some info share that is open to a tasteful discussion I would like to be enlightened. It's seems to be such a tabu subject? I wonder why....bad experience? Management? Personal choice? Seems like an open discussion... since returning I'm seeing it a lot more than before, prompts the thread. Thank you for partaking!
Who one chooses to see or not see is a personal choice. The difference is a "working" lady, in general, is "forced" to make that choice public. The client(s) simply choose whom the do or do not contact for an appointment. I suspect the decision to simply not entertain 40% (pure guess work here) of potential clients is arrived at with care. I have had good and bad experiences with ladies of nearly every color, and I, like nearly every one (ladies included) make my choices based on my experiences. JMO Originally Posted by carguy1989
I understand that, Making that decision public seems a bit, distasteful. to have it publicly on their ad " NO AA MEN"- I guess it's time saving (we all know our time is valuable ) xo
Sooooo... The question is directed towards "the women" (which you could've easily chosen to ask the women in the women's area), but you chose to ask in the public forum?

Just curious about the thought process you chose to deliver your "question"
Sooooo... The question is directed towards "the women" (which you could've easily chosen to ask the women in the women's area), but you chose to ask in the public forum?

Just curious about the thought process you chose to deliver your "question" Originally Posted by Alyssa XOXO
I am getting into the swing of things on here again, This is true.. Will ask the MOD to move to this section. Thank you for the info!
Nice threAd

My Pussy, My Decision Originally Posted by Alyssa XOXO
Interesting how you can apply that to sex in order to discriminate but not to women seeking an abortion. But That’s the republican way, isn’t it? Hypocrisy at its best. I have found so much entertainment here recently.
Joslynn... it’s not discrimination

Any one can choose what they prefer, even you!
Who one chooses to see or not see is a personal choice. The difference is a "working" lady, in general, is "forced" to make that choice public. The client(s) simply choose whom the do or do not contact for an appointment. I suspect the decision to simply not entertain 40% (pure guess work here) of potential clients is arrived at with care. I have had good and bad experiences with ladies of nearly every color, and I, like nearly every one (ladies included) make my choices based on my experiences. JMO Originally Posted by carguy1989
You are guessing 40% of potential clients are AA men? That seems beyond extremely high. Black people in total (men and women) are only 13% of the US population. Even less so when it comes to having money to piss away on stuff like this.

In my experience, if it's not management or trying to appease white men (I've had ladies tell me white men will hang up in their face if they answer "yes" to seeing AA men) it just comes down to perception. One or two bad experiences with one or two AA men, then they all must be like that. One or two bad experiences with one or two white men, then it's just those individuals. On to the next.

Lots of studies show this kind of racial bias is true in a lot of areas. Not just sex work. Unfortunately.
Who were provided chooses to see is her own decision

Now providers who don't see black man or men of color is based on racial biases

It is just the truth

now why is not worth the argument is because they will never admit it. they will never admit that because of their own racial biases or races and they don't want to sleep with black men so it's just a waste of your breath

they will never admit that they don't want their clients knowing they are sleeping with black men because the recent clients that they pander to will not see them afterwards which is their bread and butter

Because that's exactly what it is

Statistically black men are less likely to even be rapist or serial killers so this is literally based on racial bias that doesn't even support any facts

I stopped caring long ago with other providers do

I see men of all races so that's the only bring on worried about. because no matter what race you are I will treat you the same at my screening process vets out potential dangers which race has nothing to do with