How to fly her to you??

Hello all, maybe a good question for a lot of folks. For the first time, I’ve come across someone that I want to pay to fly her to me. I want to do it where we both remain discreet and also that I’m not being scammed. What is the best way to do this for both parties? Thanks
Don't
If you are looking at a particular provider, chances are she will have her own criteria that is specific to her, under what terms she will fly to you. I never have done this, and never will; however, I have seen this advertised on the sites of providers I have seen in the past. Most require both a deposit or for you to foot their flight bill in advance, and many require personal info about you. It's going to be difficult for you to maintain any sort of "discretion", and honestly if you are worried about being scammed, perhaps that is an indication you aren't completely confident in this woman?

Better solution: find a reason to visit her area, and coincide seeing her with it. Fly to her instead.

Hello all, maybe a good question for a lot of folks. For the first time, I’ve come across someone that I want to pay to fly her to me. I want to do it where we both remain discreet and also that I’m not being scammed. What is the best way to do this for both parties? Thanks Originally Posted by Charley3
I have flown out a provider for a work function. However, I had seen her may times before and had a comfort level with her.

If you have not seen her before, agree with the advise above. Fly to her.
Fly to her instead. That way you don't have to do the minimum 4 hours, first class plane tickets, high roller hotels rigmarole.
If you can afford the thousands of dollars you’re gonna be investing in this pussy, fuck like 4-5 chicks within driving distance.

She won’t be worth it. Guaranteed
Fly to her. Have a back up plan with another provider (or two or three). You will be guaranteed to get your money's worth. Absolutely no monetary risk. Just the risk of disappointment. If she no shows after you travel to her, you will be grateful you didn't blow your cash for nuthin!
How to fly....

On a plane.

But unless you and her are really really comfortable with learning each others real world id, nevermind.

Burk is correct at post 2
Take about 700 and give it to a strange girl on the street if you are throwing money away on a hooker like that.
so you’re saying I have a chance!! �� JK. Good advice. Not an area I’d normally fly to but need to make an exception. Thanks all!
This must be one special provider!

I mean, good for you if you are financially capable of footing the bill for her transportation, service and related expenses. If you can do that, you are living some of my fantasies in real time.

Yet, it seems like you are adding a lot of complexity to an activity that already has moving parts. Now, I do live in a major market metro-plex, so I'd just pick up the phone and get it done.

Do you live in a provider-marginal area? I once found myself in based in a motes without a car Condon (that is how it is spelled!) Montana for a week. The only action I could line up was a LMT who would drive out to me . . . for just a massage. Finally got back to Missouls to fly out and had to wait 4 hours for a girl to drive in from another session out on the prairie somewhere.

So I can understand the problem. Is it anything like that, or is it just the little head lusting after THAT one?
how to fly
This must be one special provider!

I mean, good for you if you are financially capable of footing the bill for her transportation, service and related expenses. If you can do that, you are living some of my fantasies in real time.

Yet, it seems like you are adding a lot of complexity to an activity that already has moving parts. Now, I do live in a major market metro-plex, so I'd just pick up the phone and get it done.

Do you live in a provider-marginal area? I once found myself in based in a motes without a car Condon (that is how it is spelled!) Montana for a week. The only action I could line up was a LMT who would drive out to me . . . for just a massage. Finally got back to Missouls to fly out and had to wait 4 hours for a girl to drive in from another session out on the prairie somewhere.

So I can understand the problem. Is it anything like that, or is it just the little head lusting after THAT one? Originally Posted by ICU 812
I live in Pittsburgh and for providers it’s terrible. No idea why but it does. It’s a long story but this is an SA girl that I need to meet. Lol. She’s in Georgia which I have no interest in but I’ll make an exception.
I think he's asking how can he pay for her plane ticket and both of them keep their real names anonymous to each other.

Obviously if she has a credit card she can pay for the flight and you can reimburse her before the bill comes due. If she says she doesn't have a credit card and you don't trust her enough to send her cash or a prepaid card, then I don't know how you can do it. Of course you can book her flight for her but then you're going to know her real name.
Get her to buy her own ticket and fold it into the total donation? Maybe do something with Pre-Paid cards.

I still think this is just adding complexity and risk for both parties. Maybe if ou had an established history of mutual trust . . .There has got to be someone closer to you. There are a lot of cities within driving distance of Pittsburgh.