P411

I've pretty much decided to join P411. The reason is because I'm sometimes labeled a retard. Since I'm so misunderstood many ladies refuse to see me.

I have two questions.

1. Is sending P411 your info risky or do they really destroy it?

3. With a new identity, P411 will allow me to see the women who have me on their DNS list.

4. At what point do I tell them that I'm the retard you refused to see?

5. Do you think they will get mad?

4. And yes I will use a different user name.
I was a long time member of P411. It's great under two circumstances:
1. You have a lot of providers in your area who are also members.
2. You Travel to large cities often who have a lot of members.

If you live or travel to medium or smaller cities it's not worth it as there is not that many who are members. Medium and smaller cities are probably better serviced by ECCIE or their local equivalent.

As far as your questions:. Yes you would be considered a retard (your words) for question 2-6 (or 4?).
Holy crap; I'm sure the ladies appreciate the head's up on the predatory self-alert.

Many ladies use additional screening so no you won't be able to see people who have blocked you

This is vile
I've pretty much decided to join P411. The reason is because I'm sometimes labeled a retard. Since I'm so misunderstood many ladies refuse to see me.

I have two questions.

3. With a new identity, P411 will allow me to see the women who have me on their DNS list.

4. And yes I will use a different user name. Originally Posted by Opossum

I'm sometimes labeled a retard.
Your 2 questions turns out to be 3 questions.

If you actually make it to their door, at that point, what would be the point of telling them that you've tricked them? At that point, it would seem you'll get what yo want.

Do you think they will get mad? There's a reason they have you on DNS whether you agree with it or not. You should respect their decision. There are many more fish in the sea.

IMO, your thought process is the same trickery as the gals that post fake pics or don't deliver on the menu they've promised. When you get to the door expecting to see the gal in the pics (and it is) but the pics are from when she was in college, and that was 15 years ago and 2 kids later; or worse yet, the pics are not of her at all.

If your thought is the ladies think you're misunderstood, maybe you should get understood. And....you didn't say lady, you said ladies.

We expect truth and trust from them, they expect truth and trust from us. Take that for what it's worth. I'd suggest you move on.
Holy crap; I'm sure the ladies appreciate the head's up on the predatory self-alert. Originally Posted by FireKitten
Exactly,
And for the humor aspect of him actually posting that as well. I almost spilled my coffee.

If you travel, yes needed, unless you already have friends wherever.
Rose bushes are risky.
Of course the ladies still screen.
Let us know how that turns out for you.
UC.......I think the outcome will be an extensive DNS list. Bless his heart!!

I have two questions.

I am sure one of the gentlemen can tell you or P4.

Why would you want to see someone who does not wish to see you? This makes you come across as stalkerish and dangerous.

Seriously? After you get your nut of course.

Yes! And you will get reported.

4. And yes I will use a different user name.
Won't matter once you are reported to P411. Originally Posted by Opossum
You people just don't understand. There are three specific providers that I think about nonstop 24/7. I even downloaded a photo of one of them to show the six new people who moved into the home of my future wife. There is absolutely nothing wrong with pretending to be someone else if the end justifies the means. This is about way more than then just sex.
You people just don't understand. There are three specific providers that I think about nonstop 24/7. I even downloaded a photo of one of them to show the six new people who moved into the home of my future wife. There is absolutely nothing wrong with pretending to be someone else if the end justifies the means. This is about way more than then just sex. Originally Posted by Opossum
If you are doing this to see ladies that have already opted out of seeing you (for whatever reason) what makes you think that they would allow you in after you get to their place (or they get to yours)???? IF you go through with this, you can expect the impacted ladies to report you, expose your "secret identity" and simply remove you from the membership. AND by the way, I dis agree with your contention that it is acceptable to use a second identity to defraud or mislead anybody. What you intend to do will ONLY work for awhile and will likely end badly for you.
I disagree with your contention that it is acceptable to use a second identity to defraud or mislead anybody. Originally Posted by carguy1989
People on Eccie are cheating and misleading their SO and family on a daily basis. They are pretending to be a wonderful husband, father, and grandfather when they are really leading a double life.
You people just don't understand. There are three specific providers that I think about nonstop 24/7. I even downloaded a photo of one of them to show the six new people who moved into the home of my future wife. There is absolutely nothing wrong with pretending to be someone else if the end justifies the means. This is about way more than then just sex. Originally Posted by Opossum

Us people don't have to understand; you must understand. If you truly feel like there is nothing wrong with a 2nd identity, what's the purpose of your question 5? In fact, whats the purpose of your post? You're a grown man and you don't need us to advise you. It appears to me you're looking for someone to tell you your ridiculous plan is okay. It isn't!!

You sound like the kind of guy that, if asked for a face pic, would send a pic from Google. You're better served to quit while you ahead, do damage control and hope you can salvage what's left.

I'm thinking a bottle of lotion may be your new best friend.
Holy crap; I'm sure the ladies appreciate the head's up on the predatory self-alert.

Originally Posted by FireKitten
This is funny!
Hey Babes,
How are you doing? I miss you on switter?
-Me? Besides chasing down a new computer, paid labor works better than free...