Encounter: Audriana18 and Madison Spinners not to be missed

Date: June 25, 2020
Name: Audriana18 MadisonStar
User ID:: -
Phone: 8328192259 and 5125378259
Email Address: audriana202@gmail.com And madisonstar19@gmail.com
URL / Website: https://home.ourhome2.net/member.php?80516-Audriana18 https://home.ourhome2.net/member.php?71805-MadisonSTAR
City: Houston
State: Texas
Address: Beltway 8 NE at Wilson
Activities: Audriana18: GFE disrobe her, DATY 10x, Fondle and suck breasts, kissing body, BBBJ, ball and dick licking, MISH, K9, CG 5x, spin to RCG 2x, BBBJ 5x, ACG, Standing MISH, Standing Doggie, CONVO, side CG, MSOG, numerous other positions unable to see while DATY of MadisonStar, BBBJ to HJ.
MadisonStar: Showered so removed towel for DATY 10x, Fondle and suck itty-bitty titties, kissing body, MISH, K9, CG 5x, spin to RCG 2x, BBBJ 5x, dick licking and balls sucking, Standing MISH, Standing Doggie, MSOG, numerous other positions unable to see while DATY of Audriana18, BBBJ. Photos.
An amazingly fun doubles. If one is not riding me the other is in position for DATY. Both love DATY and to have intercourse continously while they both climax. The most time inside a pussy my dicks ever had in 2 hours. Plus the most DATY ever. So much MadisonStar's legs were weak after a good 30 minutes of DATY and her climaxing numerous times. Bring at least 20 condums for numerous switching from riding to DATY.
Hair Length and Color: Audriana18 Long red hair up but will but down as requested since so soft to feel on body.
MadisonStar Long black and gold colored dreadlocks which feel great when whipped around, she could whip and beat me with her hair anyday (light BDSM).
Smoking Status: Non-Smoker
Ethnic Background: White/Caucasian
Physical Description: Audriana18: Natural redhead with long soft hair. A pretty face with freckles since I ask her not to use makeup because I love her freckles. Amazingly fit spinner body with fantastic curves of a woman. Pretty chest with tremendous titties. Very sweet tasting tight, bare, and pink vagina. An amazing ass. A country girl but very smart student. A must see Treasure of Texas. My favorite redheaded spinner.
MadisonStar: Amazing hairdo that's fun when the dreadlocks hits you. A beautiful face with tremendous smile and luscious lips. A true athletic body you could bounce coins off of, absolutely a blessing from God. She's a runner. Absolutely perfect brown skin.
Very beautiful chest with itty-bitty titties that stand erect and hard. A bare red interior tight vagina which is such fine to dine on while she's climaxing while standing against the wall behind the bed. As advertised her chocolate taste better than Hershey's kisses.. A cute ass. A smart young college beauty.
A must see Treasure from College Station area. My favorite chocolate spinner.
Recommendation: Yes
sound like you had an epic night
Does audriana18 do solo?
Does audriana18 do solo? Originally Posted by p73777
Yes.
  • aroot
  • 07-08-2020, 06:11 PM
I wonder what the fee was...