Whips and Chains -----> Masters and Slaves -----> STOP ALREADY

If you continue to participate in that incredibly deviant and humiliating type activity you are a racist and should have the chair beneath your feet kicked so you can meet Satan.
‘Possum, as much as I truly enjoy your shitposting, I lost you on this one. Try again.
S&M/Dominatrix, etc.

There is a valid argument there since people want to get "technical"...
Is poor snowflake Opossum triggered? Does he feel scared of the powerful dominatrix? If both parties are caucasian is it still racist?

Good Lord! What a giant chickenshit!
Is poor snowflake Opossum triggered? Does he feel scared of the powerful dominatrix? If both parties are caucasian is it still racist?

Good Lord! What a giant chickenshit! Originally Posted by pfunkdenver
^^^^ Tough guy

Good Lord! What a giant chickenshit! Originally Posted by pfunkdenver
Obviously, you're still mad because I found out what you requested from two different hookers.

I don't judge anyone bro. I'm sure you are not the only one on Eccie who likes to show up in feces filled diaper with a pacifier in your mouth to help you with your mommy fetish.
master & slave is about power.
the two people can be of the same heritage/nationality/ethnicity/race or they could be from diff ones.

it's not racist.

how about finding an anti-racist site where can you chat w/ folks w/ similar mindsets?
Master/Slave is also commonly used in communications electronics (yes, I am a huge nerd, I do have a degree in engineering). And yes, there are snowflakes wanting to change that, too. But pmdelites is absolutely correct - it has nothing whatsoever to do with race. There are far more examples in history of various groups conquering others of the SAME race and keeping the conquered as slaves than there are examples of situations of it being peopel of different races. But history is boring to too many people, so they have no clue. Same reason the deface the Robert Gould Shaw and the Massachusetts 54th monument in Boston. Oh, another one of those Civil War monuments, right? The 54th Mass. was an all-Black volunteer regiment that fought to END slavery. In Philadelphia, they targeted the Matthias Baldwin monument. Yeah, just some rich white guy from the 1800's so he had to be a racist, right? He was an early abolitionist, is what he was, in addition to the founder of the company that bore his name and made railroad locomotives.
History - learn some, and then maybe you can pick targets that actual deserve scorn for their positions on things like slavery.
S&M/Dominatrix, etc.

There is a valid argument there since people want to get "technical"... Originally Posted by Alyssa XOXO
Thank you for your support hun. Look forward to seeing you again.

FYI, this time I wont be paying the last $13 in change. If you haven't heard, the country is running low on quarters, nickles, and dimes.