Legalization/Decriminalization

Since that "substance" is now legal in 47 states for medical use and more, are we still refrained from actually using the word and/or synonyms?
Since that "substance" is now legal in 47 states for medical use and more, are we still refrained from actually using the word and/or synonyms? Originally Posted by papadee
Senior management is not allowing the subject to be discussed. Please avoid the topic or you will regret it. I'm a super nice guy but I will not hesitate to issue points and or ban any offenders.
#14 - There is no place in our forums for the general discussion or speculation of illicit drug use. This is to be considered a forbidden topic and mention of it will be removed.

What part of this guideline is not comprehensible?
#14 - There is no place in our forums for the general discussion or speculation of illicit drug use. This is to be considered a forbidden topic and mention of it will be removed.

What part of this guideline is not comprehensible? Originally Posted by winn dixie
The illicit part. If it's legal, then it's no longer illicit.
I want to buy some U-235 that stuff do cool and I can change the world with that special with the bomb shell being listed.
No consideration until it's cleared completely at the federal level.

What part of this guideline is not comprehensible? Originally Posted by winn dixie

I think the term illegal or illicet under the new legality in a multitude of locations is why the subject was brought up. Not the discussion of the substance itself
Re. Legalization and/or decriminalization:

This post is somewhat off topic, but is related.

My biggest disappointment in the Obama presidency was and is the total lack of interest in bringing prostitution into America's mainstream through decriminalization or outright legalization.

The political left had the most liberal-progressive presence in national lawmaking and administration . . .and had the power and opportunity do get this done. That was the main and only reason for me, as a hobbyist, rto vote for Obama twice.

They had the opportunity to get it snuck into the 2,000 plus pages Afordable Health bill. Obama made a big deal out of his ability to use his phone and a pen to mandate changes in enforcement and so on.

I felt so let down.

I still do.
Re. Legalization and/or decriminalization:

This post is somewhat off topic, but is related.

My biggest disappointment in the Obama presidency was and is the total lack of interest in bringing prostitution into America's mainstream through decriminalization or outright legalization.

The political left had the most liberal-progressive presence in national lawmaking and administration . . .and had the power and opportunity do get this done. That was the main and only reason for me, as a hobbyist, rto vote for Obama twice.

They had the opportunity to get it snuck into the 2,000 plus pages Afordable Health bill. Obama made a big deal out of his ability to use his phone and a pen to mandate changes in enforcement and so on.

I felt so let down.

I still do. Originally Posted by ICU 812
I felt more let down that hookers weren't included in the ACA under "mental health" provisions, even if there was a co-pay.
I felt more let down that hookers weren't included in the ACA under "mental health" provisions, even if there was a co-pay. Originally Posted by NoOneUKnow
The Republicans fought the ACA tooth and nail and couldn't stop it. Some way to legalize prostitution, whether the Canadian model or the European model, could have bee written in somewhere deep in the 2,000 pages.

Lacking an actual law, Obama himself could have written a suite of executive orders to effectively decriminalize it.

But the Democrats did not do it.
The Republicans fought the ACA tooth and nail and couldn't stop it. Some way to legalize prostitution, whether the Canadian model or the European model, could have bee written in somewhere deep in the 2,000 pages.

Lacking an actual law, Obama himself could have written a suite of executive orders to effectively decriminalize it.

But the Democrats did not do it. Originally Posted by ICU 812
Because he wasn't the Liberal/Progressive you & others make him out to be.
https://www.eccie.net/showthread.php?t=2646402 Originally Posted by FireKitten
I wonder if the OP received an infraction like I did. They did discuss the issue and made clear the guideline. That's all I was asking about.

But the Democrats did not do it. Originally Posted by ICU 812

The regulation of prostitution is not within the enumerated powers of the federal government unlike drugs. Prostitution is illegal, but it is isnt illegal because the federal government outlawed it. 49/50 states outlawed it while 1 chose to regulate it. Of course federal politicians still like to say they support legalizing of prostitution because they dont have to actually put forth an effort to legalize it.