My friend gets cheated on?

So i have this friend who has an insatiable appetite for women, he's been married like 4-6 times and has had numerous girlfriends over the years, i don't think he has been alone for more than a month in his entire life.

He's got a super personality, the life of the party type, when he goes after a woman he's real aggressive,he'll sit at the bar real close to her and have a hand on her leg, doing shots and being overly agreeable with whatever she says. If she said that she likes to walk into her hottub fully clothed holding her siamese cat while dipping corn chips in tobasco sauce while watching reruns of Mister Roger's Neighborhood he'd respond with "I JUST DID THAT LAST NIGHT! I JUST LOVE DOING THAT!!! WE NEED TO GET TOGETHER SOMETIME"

If he's at a party and 5 people invite him to 5 different events he's the type who says "I'LL BE THERE"...all enthusiastic but truly ingenuine as there's no way logistically possible to make it to more than one or two of those events. Next day he might decide to go to none of them.

Like I said, the guy's had numerous relationships but I've heard the story either directly from him or through mutual friends that on at least 5 occasions he has claimed to have broken up with the woman because the woman cheated on him.

I've never seen him be real aggressive with women while he's been in a relationship but then again if he was out of town it wouldn't surprise me if he put his moves on another woman.

I get the suspicion that he's claiming "she cheated on me" to deflect the blame away from him, claim the moral high ground and be the victim,and that he in fact may be the cheating partner in most of these. I also feel that he wouldn't give me an honest answer if I pressed him for knowledge, he'd claim it was "someone she works with" if I ever asked him who it was....he'd be really "vague" about details. Perhaps bring it up this way as a kind of "sore subject that he doesn't want to talk about." To kill off the conversation ???

Another friend of mine who knows him talked to me one time about him and said "there has to be an STD there."

Just curious about your thoughts on this matter and if you think I'm right....perhaps there is someone out there who knows this game and can chime in ????
What in the holy “entanglement” is this ☝��?

The answer is simple dude.

He belongs to the streets..........
yeah, the guy gets around like a hummingbird on speed. I fucking swear.
Just a Man Whore .
New handle ...July 5,2020.
Just curious about your thoughts on this matter and if you think I'm right....perhaps there is someone out there who knows this game and can chime in ???? Originally Posted by sexykarma

Ding...nobody cares! Ding...you need new friends!!
I think that's his life and his problem.
New handle ...July 5,2020. Originally Posted by Fizley
Ok....this is about????

First time at this site for me in case you're thinking i was here before and came back with a new handle???
Super personality?? That sounds horrible for a relationship. Barely fuckboy material.

And since you asked, as a woman, from a PERSONAL standpoint, sounds more like counseling for self esteem issues, a personality of substance, integrity, new hobbies, and sex education, would be a start in quelling some of the huge red flags there.
FireKitten.....kinda losing me on the tonality....whatever he's been doing works given his success over the decades, he's got this end justifies the means attitude and the women just suck it all up and fall for him and whatever lines he comes up with. He's like the 25 year old guy in some loud nightclub
talking to a woman the same age, telling her he cares about her and they just met for the first time like 4 minutes ago.

Perhaps that's also why he's been in so many relationships because I can't hardly thinks he keeps it in his pants and the women see through the lies and face reality about what he's about and who he truly is.

His business but after i've heard all the "she cheated on me, that's why we broke up" stories i'm just wondering about the psychology behind the stories and seriously doubt that he's always an innocent victim given his voracious appetite for women.
Most of us would have wildy different definitions of the word success, then. Your hero friend would rank up there with some of the worst of the worst, if he's supposed to be keeping a/one woman, who is not cheating on him,--and leaving.
FireKitten....he's not exactly a "hero friend" of mine as he seems to be more or less character and ethically bankrupt but women are attracted to the personality types and the Ward Cleavers in society get casually overlooked or deliberately shunned.

Success to me would be something more longterm but he's a player and success with women is more of a conquest mode, if a relationship fails he just says "fuck it" and grabs another low hanging fruit from the tree and the world is just an orchard.
Karma is correct. There are guys who have the look and women flock to them.

Tom Hanks told a story one night of hanging out in a bar in Sacramento. He was with two of his college buddies after the Premier of the Movie Splash. Tom was afraid of being overwhelmed with people wanting to meet him, touch him, autographs, and just wanted to hang with his buddies.

Nobody noticed him, but the ladies noticed his buddy and they paid attention to him that night.
His business but after i've heard all the "she cheated on me, that's why we broke up" stories i'm just wondering about the psychology behind the stories and seriously doubt that he's always an innocent victim given his voracious appetite for women. Originally Posted by sexykarma
that might be his way of dealing w/ a girlfriend who dumped/left him - "it's her fault, not mine."
and that could be a way of him avoiding dealing w/ his own behaviour.

it could be an indefensible double standard ("i can get some on the side, but my girlfriend better not.") that he's bought into over the years.

maybe she gave him a different reason(s) why she's leaving and this is his default "what do i tell others" story.

regardless of what happened and how he reacts, if you find him to be a decent guy and/or friend to you, just let him deal w/ his consequences.

i've got a couple of r/w friends that i really enjoy hanging out with. but, they get into all sorts of jams (relationship, job, finances, you name it) and i just let them deal w/ it. sometimes i cringe, sometimes i laugh, sometimes i go "damn glad that wasnt me!". bottom line, i dont go offering/giving advice/suggestions unless they want some or it's realllllly bad.