Activities: BBBJ, HJ
Hair Length and Color: Shoulder length long and brown
Smoking Status: Smoker
Ethnic Background: Black/African
Physical Description: Petite, nice bubble butt, some mommy damage
Recommendation: Yes
Should be a NO!
Oh no
She stalled on me last time I was in Houston so I’m almost glad I didn’t see her especially after this review.
Should be a NO! Originally Posted by oilman12
I hear you. It takes really piss poor service for me to flame a provider with a no recommendation because I do realize this hobby is hugely YMMV. But I try to be as honest as possible in ROS so everyone can have the info to make up their own mind.
I hear you. It takes really piss poor service for me to flame a provider with a no recommendation because I do realize this hobby is hugely YMMV. But I try to be as honest as possible in ROS so everyone can have the info to make up their own mind. Originally Posted by BlakThawt
Admirable of you, but the recommendation field is YOUR recommendation (e.g. this woman was the shit and I signed up for the frequent fucker plan -or- fuck that shit, I ain’t going back). It’s that easy.

According to you, this so-called professional sounds like either an amateur or not willing to put the work in to fully satisfy her clients. That fits in the “fuck that shit” category and is a solid NO. A shitshow is still a shitshow, even if it doesn’t stink for everyone. Just call it out in the recommendation since not everyone can see ROS. If you wouldn’t send your best friend, why send someone else?

Sometimes these providers need to get flamed to know when improvements are needed. Otherwise we ALL suffer.

<end of rant>
i trust my own hands better
more cooperative
i trust my own hands better
more cooperative Originally Posted by p73777
Dude, you trying to get your post count up or what? Annoying as fuck...