having kids

I got this sent from several friends and I like to shares these comments:

My girlfriend was in labor with our first child. She was shouting, "Get this out of me! Give me the drugs!" She looked at me and yelled, "You did this to me, you bastard!" I casually replied, "If you remember, I wanted to stick it up your ass but you said, 'That would hurt too much'."

When my wife was expecting our first child we went through the Lamaze classes at the hospital. The last night of the classes the nurse was explaining the procedures that some doctors go through, some want you shaved down there, some want you to have an enema, etc. One young lady asked "Why would the doctor want you to have an enema?" Another lady replied "with all that pushing going on you might take a dump on the doctor."
This popped into my head and came running out my mouth before I could stop it,
"Congratulations, you have just given birth to a future politician.................... "

Every time my wife complains about something our kids have done I remind her that she had to option to swallow.
My girlfriend was in labor with our first child. She was shouting, "Get this out of me! Give me the drugs!" She looked at me and yelled, "You did this to me, you bastard!" I casually replied, "If you remember, I wanted to stick it up your ass but you said, 'That would hurt too much'." Originally Posted by Tex9401
Now that's a good one.
Sounds about right!lol

Keeping it Naughty,
Nikki
www.thedelights.com
713-330-1090