qmaqma writes fake reviews! Beware I have never seen him! I will not voucher for his reference.

I have already asked a mod and I emailed dallas@eccie.net that the review qmaqma wrote is removed because it is fake and I was told it was removed. I have not seen him. I have never been in that location and everything else doesn't match. I even pmed him and asked did he want to see me instead of writing the fake review he replied back as if he didn't know he wrote it.

I repeat I have not seen him. I told Angel Ryder this who he tried to use me as a reference . Please remove qmaqma review please and thank you!

Just read it for yourself and you will see!

Beware of qmaqma writing fake reviews. I have not seen him! I'm not a reference he can use.

Safe hobbying!
Thanks for that info!
Busted !!!! Lol
How unfortunate..
never thought to look up my own handle. Dang. The girl I did see was Staci james in cedar hill. My fault in not getting this taken care of. Shame on me and sorry sexie Lexi
I'll see if mods can fix this.
Smh
So more or less.....

Dismiss all of his reviews. He totally outted himself.
OMG another infiltration into ROS by a Provider. Anyone know how to infiltrate their powder room?

Quess you have to have a White Princess.

Alass. A lass that's it!
never thought to look up my own handle. Dang. The girl I did see was Staci james in cedar hill. My fault in not getting this taken care of. Shame on me and sorry sexie Lexi Originally Posted by qmaqma
But you still tried to use Ms. Sparks as a reference. You got caught dude, you gotta deal with it.
lol