Tiger Woods 2017

Will Tiger Woods do anything good in 2017 ?

At least that is what the golfing press wants to talk about. So sick of it. He has been irrelevant for several years. Yet, the press can't come up with a new story.

They talk about his big comeback in December at the Hero Challenge. He finished 15th in a 17 man field.
AGREED but he's still big headlines for the PGA sooooooo I guess we'll be hearing more.
who?
He should suck Harmon's dick if that is what it would take to get him as his swing coach again. Not sure what he did but that was the biggest mistake of his career.
Getting hooked on pain killers was a close second.
Not having a hobby phone was the third worst.
Treating HDH's like shit was the beginning of the end. I'd bet money he's still hitting it!
  • pxmcc
  • 01-31-2017, 07:24 AM
Vita this is quite a bit off topic, but I booked your Science gal for tonite at midnite. Hopefully she doesnt fall asleep after studying Statics, Dynamics, and most especially, Quantum Mechanics. lol. Did she wear nerdy glasses when you did your session with her? I love a hot chick with nerdy glasses, especially if I can make a loving heartfelt contribution all over her nerdy glasses.

You haven't steered me astray even once, which is more than I can say for most (WK) hobbyists tryin to kiss up to their preferred hooktard. lol. Nothing more pathetic in the universe than a pussywhipped hobbyist. They should serve as the controls in a test as to whether parachutes help to prevent deaths of persons who jump out of airplanes. That study has never been done. It's been long enough already; we can't afford to wait any longer.

(Hey btw did you know that BP Skylar is greek friendly? She made it on my team and I negotiated clockless greek for 80 sessions, but one day she wasted my time, so i canned her. She's got a fine ass body tho imo.)

So Loveitdou, it's important to treat HDHs like HDHs and not like LDHs? Man I learn so many cool factoids on Eccie. Who knew? (I'm just fucking with ya bro! ha ha) The only difference, imo, between HDHs n LDHs, is the size of the donation. That's my story, and I'm sticking with it. I've spent 300 for a trainwreck session and 60 for a session with Taylor College that made it into my top 20 all time sessions. She was like, sure we can squeeze tuma and greek into a quickie session, no worries! Then we went over by like 45 min lol and she didnt say shit. I felt so bad I went to the closest atm to get her another 40. She was shocked. Still the best benjamin I've ever spent.

My worst hobby mistake ever? Arguing with Taylor College over 20 bucks. She banned me, her last client. What a retard! (Me, not her.) I deserve to be banned from Eccie for sheer stupidity, whether its in the rulebook or no. Umm, yes, I concur.
  • pxmcc
  • 01-31-2017, 08:36 AM
Tiger Woods accepts a compromise? whod'a thunk it?
  • pxmcc
  • 01-31-2017, 08:38 AM
He should suck Harmon's dick if that is what it would take to get him as his swing coach again. Not sure what he did but that was the biggest mistake of his career.
Getting hooked on pain killers was a close second.
Not having a hobby phone was the third worst. Originally Posted by The2Dogs
dang!
I forgot that he also fucked up by way of his "fitness" workouts.
Running is bad on the joints, bones, etc. This just compounded the injuries to his back.
A shitty swing coach can do more to fuck up a back to the point of needing surgery.
Biggest problem with back surgery is that it will never get you back to what you once were.
I hope he gets it done in next two years. I mean what he has accomplished may not be repeated soon by anyone. I saw him at the masters once where he curled the ball in on the 17th green.

Lord I wish he did not screw up his personal life. I really wish him well.
I like the guy and look forward to watching him play. He was once one of the best scramblers in golf making shots from places it would take a normal human two or three just to get back into play.
The man was a wizard and at one time thought he could make every putt he stroked. He3 was exciting to watch.

One thing that I thought was a disservice to him was the insistence that he be a "black" golfer by the media. This man or then young man was the antithesis of racial divide. I do not believe that he ever identified himself by race prior to being pushed into it. I will never understand why people insist on defining people by race rather than what they actually are, human.
I will never understand why people insist on defining people by race rather than what they actually are, human. Originally Posted by The2Dogs
Negros are the most guilty of this.
Honestly T2D. He showed me determination, he showed me how to win being down, he showed me consistency. He will be my model for golf. I challenge anyone currently to beat him in next 10 am years at PGA.
Missed cut last week. First round this week at Dubai is a 77.

When can the press stop talking about him ?
Tigers days as a force on the PGA tour are long gone. The top guys like Johnson, Day, McIlroy can carry their drives 320yrds and have all around games. Woods used to be the best putter in the world, not even close now. Phil can still compete, not Tiger.