GUYS & GALS WHO ARE INTO VERY VERY DIRTY TALK WITHOUT LIMITS

Like to hear from guys who love sessions with very very dirty talk from start to finish. What are your feelings about dirty talk without limits in a session or even before session. As you guys and gals know, I am a nasty ebony slut whore who loves to be called a dirty nasty ebony slut whore when you force me to suck your cock or fuck me. Like to hear thoughts on dirty talk in sessions from guys and gals.
  • PSD
  • 03-07-2017, 07:57 AM
I'd like to challenge you and JamieJo to a dirty talk contest. I get to judge..

PSD

Like to hear from guys who love sessions with very very dirty talk from start to finish. What are your feelings about dirty talk without limits in a session or even before session. As you guys and gals know, I am a nasty ebony slut whore who loves to be called a dirty nasty ebony slut whore when you force me to suck your cock or fuck me. Like to hear thoughts on dirty talk in sessions from guys and gals. Originally Posted by FemiLove
  • cylon
  • 03-07-2017, 10:24 AM
I can be as filthy as anyone and a lot more than most, BUT I do have limits. I won't do race, scat, incest or underage talk but everything else (I think) is on the table. And of course, I respect my lady friends limits - can't expect someone who is GFE to be comfortable with or enjoy a PSE++ experience.

But yeah, in short, I'm down with dirty talk. If you could hear some of JoyToy's and my sessions! Woo hoo!
  • PSD
  • 03-07-2017, 11:53 AM
Limits are no fun...since we are only talking about dirty TALK, especially if it turns the lady on!
I have no limits and get very turned on when guys do a hot roleplay with me and talk very very dirty so I know they realize I am a filthy dirty nasty naughty slut whore who needs to be fucked and fucked hard. While I enjoy talking dirty I get off the most when guys talk to me that way.
PSD, I am not really into a contest of just talking dirty but would love just doing a one on one super hot roleplay with the guy talking so dirty to me that I know he realizes what a nasty slut is all about)))))))
I have no limits and get very turned on when guys do a hot roleplay with me and talk very very dirty so I know they realize I am a filthy dirty nasty naughty slut whore who needs to be fucked and fucked hard. While I enjoy talking dirty I get off the most when guys talk to me that way.
PSD, I am not really into a contest of just talking dirty but would love just doing a one on one super hot roleplay with the guy talking so dirty to me that I know he realizes what a nasty slut is all about))))))) Originally Posted by FemiLove
to the challenge
Limits are no fun...since we are only talking about dirty TALK, especially if it turns the lady on! Originally Posted by PSD
Yes PSD loves the dirty stuff! As do I.