P411?

Has anyone had trouble connecting to P411? I keep getting can't make a secure connection to the server?

Thank you in advance if you have any information!

Be safe have fun.

Gentleman123
I did also with same message yesterday.
Yes, it's a known issue
Has anyone had trouble connecting to P411? I keep getting can't make a secure connection to the server?

Thank you in advance if you have any information!

Be safe have fun.

Gentleman123 Originally Posted by gentleman123
Hey gent123! Hope your doing well! No issues for me yesterday or this morning, went right thru. Both on computer and on phone this morning...Be well.....
Not for me either.
I had trouble yesterday for awhile but not anymore.
I had issues logging in from my laptop but logged in from my phone just fine with no isses... Hope they resolve the issue soon
Thank you all for your input! I First thought was maybe they were shut down! This afternoon I was able to reconnect. It's good to know that it wasn't just me.

KC my friend hope all is well with you and yours?

Thank you all again for responding.

Be safe..
I just noticed I had a double post. I don't know how that happened my apologies!
Just go Thur your email every time

I just was looking on there I can help ppl get on it �� but they would have to hang out first !!!
Just go Thur your email every time

I just was looking on there I can help ppl get on it �� but they would have to hang out first !!! Originally Posted by staceyrenee
Really? So is there a fee for "hanging out"?
Really? So is there a fee for "hanging out"? Originally Posted by KCFalcon77
I dont think so Falcon...I think Stacey doesnt charge for that imo.
Lol
Ms. Stacey,

Just how can you get me on there? Also, referring to my friend Falcon's question what is the fee? Does your help include the membership fee for P411?
Think the situation has been resolved.
Think the situation has been resolved.
Originally Posted by Savannah Moon
Yes it was. Just a few hours after.