KittyLamour?

Is the new KittyLamour the old Mercianna?
Yes
  • 12-28-2012, 10:03 AM
Yes, same lady, new user name. You can search through her previous posts and confirm this.
Yep one in the same.
Maybe one can say, "New and Improved"?
Maybe one can say, "New and Improved"? Originally Posted by Kendall4U
What, did she lower her age again?

Here's a primer on Kitty/Merci http://www.eccie.net/showpost.php?p=...0&postcount=15
What, did she lower her age again? Originally Posted by eccienewbie
Or worked on even more photoshopped photos!
Or worked on even more photoshopped photos! Originally Posted by AT6Texan
I've been known to take a picture or two, but I can honestly say that I cannot duplicate those results. Though I can't be certain, I think that kind of "processing" would require, at a minimum, a blender, a microwave, and a voodoo doll. The sacrifice of virgins might also be involved.
Guys, this is a thread where the OP is simply asking for confirmation or more intel. Let's leave it at that please. There is no need to jump on every thread to rehash her past train wrecks, they are all well documented. And so far, she has not made any contribution to this thread to deserve the extra attention. Not YET anyway. For the time being let's stick to just answering the question please.
Guys, this is a thread where the OP is simply asking for confirmation or more intel.

For the time being let's stick to just answering the question please. Originally Posted by Matador
Matador,

Here's the OP question without edit.
Is the new KittyLamour the old Mercianna? Originally Posted by throbin
He asked if it was Mercianna.

I don't see ANYTHING from the OP asking for intel.

So he was given his answer in the first reply.

Why not simply close it since the answer to his basic question was given?
Moderating by closing threads is hardly an ideal solution when dealing with adults. My post was aimed at the two gents and any other reader that may come after, and I don't think it was complicated to understand. Moderating is not about shutting down discussions, but to bring them back on track. How many threads do you see in Coed being closed after an answer has been provided?

I don't see anyone getting out of control, so there is no need for drastic actions. Enjoy the weekend.
Duh
I don't what you people are talking about... just saw her and she looks wonderful and dat ass was great....review to cum...
How 'bout it, Matador?

Green light?
^fikkin hilarious!

On topic: Yes. they are one in the same.

"New And Improved" is the claim.

--
Fun Fact:
Bathtubs kill about 340 people every year.