Got me thinking

The past discussions about price/provider/attitude/service, what matters and so forth, got me thinking...

I work in D'Town Dallas, but I commute in on public transit paid for by my company. So often, I do not have a car.

I got to thinking, what of a provider offered this service: Pick me up outside my work, take me to her incall, we have fun to an hour or two (I can get away for more than an hour and just say I was in the field) then she brings me back. Of course, I would pay an extra fee ($25-$50).

But nothing like that is offered and I am wondering if providers and hobbyists would think that would be a good service?

That could go with the discussions about why providers don't more often PM us guys and try to entice us to see them. I mean, could you imagine, a provider PMs, uses language that gets us thinking with the little head, then says she will pick you up and bring you back.

You all tell me.
I think there are providers near the DFW airport who offer this service for transit passengers. I am sure ladies can offer this service to d'town too, if the times are reasonable. No one wants to be stuck in the downtown traffic for hours. I suggest write up an ISO for pick up from a DART station like Gallatin Pkwy where you dont have to walk much to get in the car, and ride the train there.
You know, I think it's a great idea! Why not? Of course you would have to pass all of the necessary screening and I would have to get to know you first! Just don't ride with Fawn.......I've ridden with her before and I won't do it again......she scared the hell out of me! LOL!
You know, I think it's a great idea! Why not? Of course you would have to pass all of the necessary screening and I would have to get to know you first! Just don't ride with Fawn.......I've ridden with her before and I won't do it again......she scared the hell out of me! LOL! Originally Posted by Lana Warren
<-- adding "ride with fawn" to list of things to do when feeling 10' tall and bulletproof
if i knew how to drive i wouldn't mind doing that... anyone wanna give me lessons?? LOL
Why don't you just get a taxi?
There used to be a provider in Houston ... now retired(? disapperared), that would do this for me when I had a "lay"over at Bush International. Great lady who I "clicked" with ... never did an upcharge ... I don't guess, we never discussed $$$ but I did tip her well for going to the trouble for me.