A bit of an Announcement

Well--

I'm not going to use the "R" word, because thats not what I'm doing. But-- there are going to be some major changes coming soon.

As of November 30, I will be going somewhat UTR. I will still be around for my returning clients and I will advertise from time to time during school breaks, etc-- but for the most part, I will not be seeing new clients. Until that time, I will be on a full schedule for those who wish to meet.

I'm having to balance school with this-- and this seems to be the most prudent move I can make.
I was worried you were going to tell us that you're a tranny or something! I was sweating for a minute
Whew~! For a minute there, I thought you were going tell tell them about us!
Best of luck to you!! School is important.
haven't really been on the board in awhile- was curious to see what all's changed in the last month or so and see this... congratulations on getting in school! best of luck!
  • Jaleh
  • 10-25-2010, 08:29 PM
Well--

I'm not going to use the "R" word, because thats not what I'm doing. But-- there are going to be some major changes coming soon.

As of November 30, I will be going somewhat UTR. I will still be around for my returning clients and I will advertise from time to time during school breaks, etc-- but for the most part, I will not be seeing new clients. Until that time, I will be on a full schedule for those who wish to meet.

I'm having to balance school with this-- and this seems to be the most prudent move I can make. Originally Posted by DecemberLove
Good luck with everything hun!! I'm doing the same myself and school is already hard enough without trying to resist well spent time with a friend. While you want to stay here and make money, you realize whats important and why your really here anyway. Those who want to see you will wait for those good ole' breaks!!

Keep your head in the books and stay focused. Youll enjoy those fun times a bit more now...
Thats a good announcement - u made a lot of ppl very nervous