Name: Carrot
Phone: 469-873-0078
Email Address: -
URL / Website: https://www.kfestival.net/
City: FB
State: Texas
Address: Studio Central
Activities: DFK, shower, BBBJ, BBFS, cuddling
Hair Length and Color: Long and dark with bangs, just like in the photos. I think some guys have asked her to put her hair up, I didn't
Smoking Status: Non-Smoker
Ethnic Background: Asian
Physical Description: Tiny frame with MMs (personally I think she'd look better without them but I also like them small and it's not like she looks bad), smooth skin, no tattoos that I could see
Recommendation: Yes
Trying to choose between seeing Carrot again, or visiting Dana…
Opinions?
See both at the same time
For fucks sake….I had NO idea that was on the lineup!!!!!!
Going home to rummage around and find a blue pill so I can make this happen
Those two together...(Roy Kent) FUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU UUUUUUUUUUCK...
When you do doubles at the studios, do they get into it with each other as well or do they just kiss and and cater to you?
No clue, still haven't done a double but I'm very tempted right now. Would love to watch them daty with each other
How much does it cost for double or even single? Also, do you tip after or it's included?
How much does it cost for double or even single? Also, do you tip after or it's included? Originally Posted by chenpanda123

Usually it's double the rate of one girl
Usually it's double the rate of one girl Originally Posted by Heartside
When you do doubles at the studios, do they get into it with each other as well or do they just kiss and and cater to you? Originally Posted by Hoseslanger
When I did the miso/angel double, 700, they didn’t even touch each other, only focused on me, which of course I wasn’t complaining. When I did the Fernanda and Julia Brazil double, see review , it was 1000+100 extra for them to play with each other as well. Ofc no tip on top of that, lol
Are both Dana and carrot bbfs friendly?
Do you tip studio girls like in amps? Or it's all included in the price?
Edited