Tainted

In the past few months there have been a multitude of confirmed reports and unsubstantiated rumors of providers having incurable stds. There have been a lot of providers who are or were recently pregnant, which obviously means they were engaging in risky bbfs!!!

I understand that statistically we’ve probably all (unknowingly) had sex with at least one person who had hiv. But why would hobbyists knowingly play with tainted pussy and then assume the role of "white knight" in defense of tainted pussy???

I'm sure I’ll catch hell for this post when all of the "white knights" come out of the wood work.
1. The only way to conferm anything is to see a medical report or have the provider actualy say they are.
2. Many ladies have SOs. Some are married or may be living with someone. Just because they are proviers, are they not allowed to have childern?

Are some doing un protected sex with clients? Of course. Its always been that way and alwasy will. But that gives you no right to throw wild claims and stupid remarks around.

This has nothing to do with WKing. Its strictly about telling ass**** to go elseware to try to cause trouble. We dont want or need you here.

Please, no one else comment. Feeding the trolls will only make them do more. This is most likly someone with an axe to grind who is too ballless to use their real handle or has been banned.
If the "White Knights" notice that you registered today they will probably recognize a new troll and leave it alone.
what is the record for most eccie handles?
what is the record for most eccie handles? Originally Posted by monkmonk
ASSFUCK007 had a ton of AE's