WHY dO TROLLS ALWAYS SAY THEY REVIEW IN PRIVATE?

Its funny how trolls always say that.. They are broke dicks that wish they could play but either can't roll out of bet except to eat or can barely walk to check the mail. Why do these pathetic low life's even exist. The serve no purpose but to bash and jerk off to out reviews. They post fake reviews to get access but troll our fun lives and wish. From the FAT sack of shit who holds on to old wet dreams to the bean pole that steals and runs to the skinny pathetic GALUM that trolls the halls always changing names. They lie and scare providers they try and ban them because they could never see them. How pathetic are these puss fill troll brains. So I say to these pre ejaculors of Eccie... (As I give them both my middle fingers. ) I salute you men of meager means and hungry nights. May the fat one cuttle the others and to all a good night.
you leaving?
No just left the gym which you call JIMS. LOL and going to bang a hottie waitress. What kind of triple cheese are you eating tonight roundy?
Hope you did some inclined sit ups pot belly?
Join hair club for men yet?
No... rapist aren't men.
Come see for yourself.
I've tried, but hey if I can get the info I need from that alert phone number, I will.

A quick question for you dummy?

How does on Review in Private?

I don't review at all... I have PA for a long fucking time.
Come see for yourself. Originally Posted by Mata Leon
What's the business address conehead and i will?
Lol. Still barking puppies. Your stories are getting old TROLL BABIES. where is daddy troll yo come save you. ?
Excellent topic.
Excellent topic. Originally Posted by JohnnyYanks
Ya think so? Participation and view count do not seem to support that analysis
Of course Yanks hasn't reviewed in over 8 months.
Nothing wrong with that... I've said it before, "some people don't get their self esteem from writing reviews of hookers."

And I'm still waiting on an answer on how one can review in private?
Is that an oxymoron... or just a plain moron?
Ya think so? Participation and view count do not seem to support that analysis Originally Posted by Whispers
You define "excellence" by popular opinion?
Of course Yanks hasn't reviewed in over 8 months.
Nothing wrong with that... I've said it before, "some people don't get their self esteem from writing reviews of hookers."

And I'm still waiting on an answer on how one can review in private?
Is that an oxymoron... or just a plain moron? Originally Posted by rockerrick
And your last posted review was when?

Your boss man sez he "reviews" via the back channel forums.
I don't have a boss man, maybe you do.
And which handle are we talking about?
Duh no mystery rr was banned 2 years this last time, and 18 months before that, and assorted 90 days before that.
Have you ever heard of p411?
Well of course you have, you're a whore.
So then you know I can schedule an appt there, and write a review on whatever handle I choose.
So someone gave you p411 access ?. Because we all know you can't pay for that. And keep wishing you see anything but the wall you stare at all day.your master has even been talking shit about you behind the scene.. nice job being his ho but he obviously does not respect you. Imagine a troll call another troll a loser. Lol