Question

Greetings:

I'm vacation brainstorming. I'm looking at three cities in Texas and one in Oklahoma. Part of the obvious reason is provider access. But thats not why I'm posting the question. Other than the beautiful ladies, what does San Antonio have to offer to a single guy looking to bumb around. Historical sites, museums, stuff that the normal tourist may not see. I thank you for your replies in advance.

Warmest regards,

Money
There is bobbing for cadavers in the Riverwalk (JK). I'm not a good source of information on this topic. I got here 12 years ago and I haven't travelled South of downtown.
Missions are south of downtown.
And on sunday, you can do a short tour of all of them and end up with the mariachi mass at the end of your tour with the right timing.
Botanical gardens, sunken gardens, Mcnay art museum, first friday of every month in the art district, and plenty of bars and clubs how busy they are and the type of crowd depends on the day of the week. There's always events going on all over and some really nice and hidden mom and pop restaurants. I dig quality food.
Hey money San Antonio is a good base with all the stuff listed above but why not take advantage of it's central location? You can take the 35 corridor and take in New
Braunfels-way fun river tubing and a great place to enjoy the company of one the hot providers here, San Marcos-way cool place and then Austin-gotta do 6th street fer sure and all this within 70mi!! Take I10 and get to Houston which ain't far either and you got the plan man!
I'm with Rodram, nothing beats tubing in New Braunfels on a HOT summer day.
Ditto on the river. The Comal river is beautiful for tubing. Sexy college ladies cold beer and the strange fact that nobody ever has to use the bathroom while floating. LoL. The views are spectacular there and the water is usually very clear depending on the dam being opened or closed.
Again:

Thank you all for the information.

Warmest regards,

Money
not to be a debbie downer, but they are having a no refusal dwi in comal county,new braunfels..scarry
not to be a debbie downer, but they are having a no refusal dwi in comal county,new braunfels..scarry Originally Posted by dicaprio atx

So what you are saying is that people who are endangering others by being drunk behind the wheel are being caught?

And . . . Lets not forget to mention, that there is a Fiesta at least every other weekend, some where in San Antonio or the surrounding areas. Mostly Great people, Great music and Great Food.