How do you feel about this?

Hello Gentlemen,

We'd like to get your opinion on something.

When you are booking through an agency; what effect does it have on you if a male is answering the phone and assisting with the scheduling?

Your thoughts please?
  • Trey
  • 10-12-2013, 02:52 PM
He is the pimp.
He is the pimp. Originally Posted by Trey

That's what I was trying to explain to him as well. Although he and I know he is not a pimp (frankly he despises them like most hobbiest here) and even though his intentions are just to help me, sadly that is how he maybe perceived by most.
  • Trey
  • 10-12-2013, 03:15 PM
So are you a girl? Looking to hire a guy for the phones?
It would make me pause before I decide to book a session.. there are a few ladies on here I think that have a man that takes appointments for them... on the one side it offers safety to you which we will not begrudge you.. on the other side... some nice guys might not see you because they do not know the man or you and we read on here about the girl having a pimp that interrupts things or he is her driver and she takes the money out to him saying she will be right back only to hop in the car and drive away.

Two sides to everything and safety is first for both sides
Makes me think...Pimp or LE...all the way
So are you a girl? Looking to hire a guy for the phones? Originally Posted by Trey
Yes, I am a girl. The guy I have in mind is my best friend of 13 years (100% platonic, basically he is like a brother to me) who lost his job almost a year and a half ago and has had trouble finding work ever since. He even had to forgo his pride and accept a minimum wage job working over night at McDonalds.

He would be a perfect fit for the agency because his last job just happened to be scheduling and coordinating appointments for a large real estate firm in Houston, so scheduling appointments in any industry is right up his alley.
I don't like calling and talking to a guy. It makes me feel weird. You need a lady with a good voice.
Having a guy answer the phone kills any illusion of passion/romance or whatever intimate engagement you want to have with what you think is an ideal companion. It'd be a real buzzkill.
I despise pimps as much as anyone, but a scheduler at an agency ain't a pimp as far as I'm concerned. As long as the agency is up front about it I don't see any problem whatsoever. Maybe that's what this thread is really about.....letting the mutts know in advance so they don't freakout when the man answers..
Maybe that's what this thread is really about.....letting the mutts know in advance so they don't freakout when the man answers.. Originally Posted by Don T. Lukbak

Shhhhh, don't make him think he has the job yet, let him sweat it out a little
Have him practice talking like a girl. Then he has the job.
  • Trey
  • 10-13-2013, 12:19 AM
You're gonna get a lot of hang ups.
I don't want to talk to a guy.

..............however when I used to schedule with Wildflowers, I usually talked to Billy to set things up. Also, I never minded scheduling with either Junior, Chalino, or Amazing John.............however this (for the most part) was a far different day and time.
It's called a fantasy for a reason. A guy in the picture at all ruins it for most people.