Big Suprise! NS by Malina

I contacted her through p411 on Wednesday morning to set something up that night. We were scheduled for a 9 pm outcall. At 7 pm I get a pm that something came up with her kid. I just shook it off eventhough I knew she was lying. I met her and her crew at the Ritz last week and this one doesn't have a stretch mark on her. She asked if we could reschedule for Friday same time. I said sure.

So Friday morning I touch base with her to see if we are still on. She said yes. Then around 5 she asked me to text her to confirm we were still on. We exchanged a bunch of texts. Ten til 9 she texts me she is waiting for a friend to give her a key and be a little late. At 9:20 she supposed to be near my house and texts me their are a bunch of cops and the morgue in my neighborhood. She says "I'm a little white girl and that's scary." I text her about I can't believe you are cancelling again. I even offer to go get a room to make her feel better. No response.

She seemed like she was nervous about the business when I met her but I figured she just needed to feel comfortable with who she was with. The other girls in Amber's crew might have their stuff together but this one is far from it. She mentioned that she HAD to make $500 a night. I'd love to know how she is going to do that when she ns clients.
One way is to cancel 1 hour appointments for a 2 hour appointment. ijs
She obviously found something, or someone, more entertaining than you.
I did go out and check about the cop cars. At the beginning of the neighborhood there was a coroner vehicle and 4 cop cars. About eight blocks away. There is a police station a mile away. Not enough to get scared.
Sorry -
when I see 4 cop cars i figure it is safe there-
more so that wherever there are no cop cars IJS
Sorry -
when I see 4 cop cars i figure it is safe there-
more so that wherever there are no cop cars IJS Originally Posted by loveitdou
I couldn't have said it any better myself.
I did go out and check about the cop cars. At the beginning of the neighborhood there was a coroner vehicle and 4 cop cars. About eight blocks away. There is a police station a mile away. Not enough to get scared. Originally Posted by The Prince
This doesn't sound like a ns to me. You say she doesn't have any stretch marks so no way she can have a kid - I know many ladies who have had children that don't.

She told you there were cops and a coroner vehicle, you confirmed that by seeing them yourself, but decide it is not enough to get scared - everyone has their own comfort level, so again, this is inaccurate.

She stayed in contact with you the whole time rather than just not contacting you at all nor showing up. I can understand being frustrated, and wouldn't blame you if you don't try to see her again, but I don't think this is a classic ncns.
Don't give a fuck...you act like it was no big surprise, because you were warned about her before you tried to schedule, yet you did it anyway...

See Houston...THIS guy is why you're idiots...
If you don't give a fuck, why comment...oh yeah that's right because you are who you are and it's well documented with all the insults and shit you start all over the board exactly what/who you are!
I don't hide from it! Accept what you are as well...let me hear you say it...
I don't hide from it! Accept what you are as well...let me hear you say it... Originally Posted by Wakeuр
We all know Wakeup he starts trouble then hides behind Valerie's skirt while she finishes his battles ..Tough guy . HEH
Don't give a fuck...you act like it was no big surprise, because you were warned about her before you tried to schedule, yet you did it anyway...

See Houston...THIS guy is why you're idiots... Originally Posted by Wakeuр
Ah, Houston's very own nattering nabob of negativism!

See Houston...THIS guy is why you're idiots... Originally Posted by Wakeuр

BRAVO!!!!

(now back to my cloud)

~GN~
He never said she NC'd him just NS'd so while it may not be a classic NCNS it's still a NS and that sucks but it seems like she's developing a pattern with that from other comments about her. I do have to agree with wakeup that if you already knew she was flaky and with some research you would see she's developing a pattern much like so many other "flavor of the moment" girls that she'll probably ditch on you for a bigger bite then why schedule with her and enable that behavior. It's like another provider who keeps her guy waiting outside the door for the cash and now she is our resident cash and dash queen of the moment - people continue to book with her knowing what she will do. Sorry for the NS but it always pays for the guys to have a plan B because the girls will definitely have one as well...but if your plan A works out always be considerate enough to let your plan B know so she's not getting a NCNS from you.
BRAVO!!!!

(now back to my cloud)

~GN~
Originally Posted by GenesisNicole
It is always amusing to see the providers that are so eager to suck up to Wakeup when we know that he likely despises the provider and that she will likely be on the receiving end of his venom at some point.