Alot a take about “no low ballers”… what is reasonable for hhr?

Some of the $$ are ridiculous for what is being provided. Until you know the quality, skill, cleanliness, and ability to make you finish, there should be some lead-way for the visitor. Am I missing something??
What you pay, is what you get.
  • bcglx
  • 07-24-2024, 05:42 PM
Make a reasonable offer and be willing to walk away and mean it 8f she doesn't accept otherwise it won't matter
To many GPS women out there.
When it comes to rate I am all about let the provider ask for what she wants.

However, I am not willing to pay a rate my highly educated attorney charges. If she can get the rate, good for her!

A few years ago I attended a gathering of hobby minded people. I met a 40+ milf who I would love to spent time with, but her rate was much higher than. What I wanted to pay.

About two years later my daughter is entering 5th grade and I go to her open house. I immediately lock eyes with one of the teachers, yep it's her the milf who was too pricy.

Shortly there after another gathering took place and there she was. We had a laugh, she told me that her salary pays her expenses but the hobby paid for her luxury car and vacations. She only wanted to see two to three hobiests a month. The high rate was to keep her phone from constantly ringing.
You will never be able to do anything about it, quit complaining and move along…..

Just move along!
Asking what is reasonable for a 1/2-hour is very subjective.

If her rate is $500 hour, her 1/2-hour should be more than someone whose hour is only $200.

I personally do not offer 1/2-hour appointments because the amount of time it takes to get to my incall, get ready, re-prep the room once done, clean myself up & drive home take the same amount of effort & I am making at least 25% less money so it is not worth it for me.
It is whatever the provider wants to charge. They are a lot of low ballers in this industry so honestly you should not expect the most if you are paying the least
  • Busty
  • 07-24-2024, 10:55 PM
Her body, her rules.
These rant threads are getting old when they are really based upon entitled, cheap individuals that can't handle rejection.
OP did ask us a question & I answered without sugar coating anything.
I don't know about you guys, but to me it sounds like the OP should stop being poor
Willingly choosing to live in poverty should be a sin
  • pxmcc
  • 07-25-2024, 07:15 AM
a low baller is someone who asks for a rate lower than her standard rate.

as a small business owner, my income can take some wild swings. for example, right now, let's just say my revenue is for sure not at all supernova, to put it nicely..

but hey, a fella still needs the occasional quick-e, right? one technique that i have to work on LC-truth is i can't afford hdhoes at the moment cause i'm effin pathetic-but i'll take whatever sad bankroll i have on hand say, "could you swing X for a qv if i can come right now?

lotta gals will work with you in that situation. just make sure you're no bs, or you'll be on her dns list lickety split..
Am I missing something?? Originally Posted by Raiden06
There are hundreds of local ladies offering their services online, another few hundred walking the streets.
I have visited some (very recently) for as little as 2 Jacksons & left satisfied. Sure they may not have been my first choice but they get the job done. I don't see why there are so many threads complaining about rates, there is something out there for every budget.
Alex, who are Janet & Latoya?

No I'm sorry Michael we were looking for Michael and Tito

Best half hour rate evaaaa goes to MW. Although I heard the minivan driver had a Jackson, Hamilton, and two Washingtons.
deduct from requested rate because she old, more body fat than photo aka blubber, hygiene is a must and/or deal breaker.
Whatever the lady asks for just pay it. These ladies are beautiful people who give us an opportunity so every dime they ask for I give it to them. Had the honor of seeing Claudia McPherson. Great four hour date with an exquisite meal at Steak48 with her lovely dog. Paid the 600 hr rate plus tipped 700 and the meal. On the way to the room bought the doggie a treat and a pup cup. And enjoyed every dime spent. Don't be cheap guys. These ladies are Angels on Earth