Where are the best places to ----->>>PLAY<<<----- at??

Hello Ladies and Gentleman.

I will be coming to the Bay Area.. And would like to know Where are good places to play.....please help any advice is very much appreciated.
I see 20 views but no one has nothing to say... I see why....
  • Dtool
  • 09-20-2014, 08:54 PM
I like when people come top north bay! Way under served....
Hi! Try "The Hot Tubs". The Hot Tubs have locations all over the bay area. They are like a day spa type of location that offers clean private room rentals by the hour. A room always comes with a bed, shower, sanitized hot tub, dimmable lights, and clean towels but many times they also even have a small dry sauna in the room and radio. Most rooms have mirrors too, they're a lot of fun and convenient.

Just be careful to be discreet and make the meeting with a provider look natural always as general caution.
In San jose there are the Grand Central hot tubs at 376 saratoga ave, in San Francisco they are located in 2200 Van Ness Ave, and there's another location...In palo alto there is "Watercourse", in Daly city there are the "Tropical Gardens" hot tubs, and in Oakland they have another location as well as Berkeley, on University Ave they have hot tubs there too. A room is only 40 for the first hour in most location but usually varies around that level.

Hope I helped!
Love,
Miranda
thank you very much!!