Do you advise getting p411?

Yes and yes
But of course.
Yes, especially if u r a newbie
When I was a Newbie, a provider recommended I join P411. I did and it sure makes screening easier for providers. Also, there are Providers on P411 that aren't on ECCIE or Backpage. It's been well worth the money spent.
Very safe. It's the best method for screening in my opinion.
Very safe. It's the best method for screening in my opinion. Originally Posted by Jemma Martin
Hey Jemma......

.....I thought you retired.

It's great to see you posting again .....

......about screening and p411.
When I was a Newbie, a provider recommended I join P411. I did and it sure makes screening easier for providers. Also, there are Providers on P411 that aren't on ECCIE or Backpage. It's been well worth the money spent. Originally Posted by Oralist
+1

My favorite!
Very safe. It's the best method for screening in my opinion. Originally Posted by Jemma Martin
If you have p411, Jemma will let you schedule 30 minute greek appointments at her incall. All you need is one OK
Hey Jemma......

.....I thought you retired.

It's great to see you posting again .....

......about screening and p411. Originally Posted by GlobeSpotter
I was banned.
  • cr76
  • 09-20-2015, 08:58 PM
Yes, a provider gave me 6 month trial access and it made this shit so much easier.
If you have p411, Jemma will let you schedule 30 minute greek appointments at her incall. All you need is one OK Originally Posted by citizen44
Here we go. Go ahead with your lame jokes. I offer none of those. No incall, no Greek, no 30 mins, and they need several okays. Maybe you're just being a smart ass or are actually dumb.
P411 doesn't do a thing if you are a newbie with no references.

You need to find references from newbie friendly providers. Just P411 by itself does not get you in, and they charge you 100+ and ask for a lot of personal info.

However, if you are already established, then P411 expedites the process. I have dozen okays within the last 6 months. so screening is a breeze.

But if you have no okays, you will get a lot of no's to appointment requests
Here we go. Go ahead with your lame jokes. I offer none of those. No incall, no Greek, no 30 mins, and they need several okays. Maybe you're just being a smart ass or are actually dumb. Originally Posted by Jemma Martin
Yikes, sorry about that mis-understanding on my part

I'm just glad to know you didn't exclude my favorites there: DFK, DATY, Face Fucking and FIA
Don't forget cowgurl.......

......on your tenth visit.