Backpage shutdown

Shit the pimps might have to get a job
Wonderful. There goes my number one source for cheap pussy.

I just checked. It's still up for now. At least in my neck of the woods.
Coming soon to a Welcome Wagon near you!
just fucking great...I see many infractions & bans in the future.
The OP posted this same thread in Houston. Also, he failed to see that backpage is still up and running.
just fucking great...I see many infractions & bans in the future. Originally Posted by Von Spieler
Maybe you could get dearhunter to help shoulder the workload. I've heard rumors that he's some sort of modtard.
The wonderful government spending our money to protect us from ourselves. . . makes you want to put them in charge of everything, doesn't it?
Michelle probably caught Barry looking at ads.
Unlike a real pimp, I suspect this guy has enough money to pay for lawyers that could make the legal fight interesting.

Dang, I JUST paid them 7 bucks to renew my weekly ad... :-(

Originally Posted by milfy2002
your ads should be pulled for public safety..........

Originally Posted by milfy2002

That was supposed to be funny!

I honestly hope it stays up for a while, I get a ton of traffic from there and non-serial hobbyists can be less douche-baggy

Unlike a real pimp, I suspect this guy has enough money to pay for lawyers that could make the legal fight interesting. Originally Posted by TinMan
Unless they cut a deal to take a slap on the wrist, give up the site, but get to keep their money to date, I think the Defendants have a good shot, unless they did really stupid shit. It will be interesting to see. But if I'd been making $1.5M/mo., I'd be inclined to take a wrist slap that let me keep my money and head to the house. That's a lot of money over three or four years.
Good point, TTH. The state is going to want him to do some time to satisfy the AG's political base. So that may be one reason a settlement doesn't come fast. The other is if the guy lives the lifestyle his douche shirt and Amsterdam trip would indicate. He may need the income.