Arrest made

for Prostitution on 10-11 in the 8000 block of esters in irving...it was on the lexusnexus site
Wow! I wonder if they'll erect a statue, plaque, or something.
oh
Wow! I wonder if they'll erect a statue, plaque, or something. Originally Posted by ShysterJon
your condescension sometimes successfully crosses the line into humor.

this is one of those times.
for Prostitution on 10-11 in the 8000 block of esters in irving...it was on the lexusnexus site Originally Posted by digitalbananna351
Odd...

Not a surprise. That dealer fucks people for money on a daily basis.
ummmm.... What is the lexusnexus site? I have never heard of it.

I'm familiar with the site, but not really understanding why it would be utilized for this when there are quicker sources of info about arrests in Arlington.
What is the lexusnexus site? I have never heard of it. Originally Posted by KittyLamour
It's "LexisNexis." The company primarily offers online legal research, but has access to many kinds of databases, including city arrest records.
  • MW76
  • 10-15-2017, 06:33 PM
There were people at my job talking about this. I'd hate to be one of the arrested everyone in dfw are talking about.
  • MW76
  • 10-15-2017, 06:33 PM
There were people at my job talking about this. I'd hate to be one of the arrested everyone in dfw is talking about.
Thank you Shyster John... you are always helpful. xoxo
Wow! I wonder if they'll erect a statue, plaque, or something. Originally Posted by ShysterJon

We can only hope.