Rude email responses

So I was browsing the provider ads last week and thought I would inquire a certain provider about her services. Specificlly, I asked whether she was full GFE or not? She was not sure what was meant, so I clarified what I was interested in, meaning BBBJ and DFK.

I was told to do some research on the dangers of BBBJ and DFK along with a blunt thanks, but no thanks reply. Needless to say, I crossed her off my list, nor am I offended, but was a response like that necessary? Wouldn't a simple yes or no suffice?
I agree, no need to be rude. Just say yes or no and leave it at that.
For goodness sakes, you asked a simple question! No reason for anyone to get upset over that! Blame it on the youth!
Did you check her profile. Did she do BBBJ?

Just asking.

Oh btw, yes her response was rude.
So I was browsing the provider ads last week and thought I would inquire a certain provider about her services. Specificlly, I asked whether she was full GFE or not? She was not sure what was meant, so I clarified what I was interested in, meaning BBBJ and DFK.

I was told to do some research on the dangers of BBBJ and DFK along with a blunt thanks, but no thanks reply. Needless to say, I crossed her off my list, nor am I offended, but was a response like that necessary? Wouldn't a simple yes or no suffice? Originally Posted by sdguy08
It sounds to me like you were asking for specific activities. Some women, (myself included) will either not respond to an email like that, or give a curt reply. If you have been in the hobby long enough, then you know asking, mentioning specific's on rates/activities, wether by phone, or email or even text can lead to trouble. Just do your homework, read reviews, research, and read her website if she has one. Everything you need to know should be found in your research.
REALLY ......... How rude of her to respond that way. I totaly understand why she may not want to answer questions about services but at the sametime she could have directed him(you) to her website or even a link to her reviews were that information could be found . Im sorry that she was rude to you .
I agree with GP. It's pretty much hobby 101 that you don't discuss specific activities with a girl prior to being screened, and while she could have handled it with more patience and tact, some girls do get upset when you do things that they feel could possibly put them in danger of getting arrested.

Btw, was she new? She didn't know what GFE meant? Did she have any reviews or a website perhaps where your question could be answered?

All that being said, I do sympathize with how it made you feel. It amazes me how many girls answer the phone or even emails with a sour attitude. My feeling is that of it's that hard to muster a sweet or sexy tone and make me feel good about calling, what can I expect you to make me feel like in a session?
Sorry, but every email deserves a response.......a courteous response! Yes, some questions could have been avoided by doing a little research!

Let me give you an example!

Gentleman: Hello, my name is Joe Blow! Are you GFE or not?

Lady: What do you mean?

Gentleman: Do you offer bbbj and dfk?

Lady: Sir, I'm sorry, but I do not feel comfortable answering these questions! Please feel free to take a look at my showcase and my reviews! You will find all the answers to your questions there! After doing your research, please let me know if you would like to see me! Thank you so much for your interest!

By being civil and courteous, you just have avoided raising your own damn blood pressure! LOL!
Gal Pal Lana schools the youth again
Thanks for some feedback guys!

First off, she's not new and has been around for a while. I did check her website and profile here, but there was no info about services. I also did a search for reviews on here, but nothing turned up. There were a couple of links on her site to reviews on another site, but I am no longer a member and don't feel like obtaining a membership again just to read a couple of reviews.

As some have pointed out, I don't get specifics about services via email before being screened, or even after as a matter of fact, since I usually know what to expect based on reviews.

Anyways, as Bizz pointed out, if someone comes along being crass in an email, imagine what they would be like in a session. Needless to say, I did not engage in any further emails!
Polite and classy!

Sorry, but every email deserves a response.......a courteous response! Yes, some questions could have been avoided by doing a little research!

Let me give you an example!

Gentleman: Hello, my name is Joe Blow! Are you GFE or not?

Lady: What do you mean?

Gentleman: Do you offer bbbj and dfk?

Lady: Sir, I'm sorry, but I do not feel comfortable answering these questions! Please feel free to take a look at my showcase and my reviews! You will find all the answers to your questions there! After doing your research, please let me know if you would like to see me! Thank you so much for your interest!

Amen to that.

By being civil and courteous, you just have avoided raising your own damn blood pressure! LOL! Originally Posted by Lana Warren

I was told to do some research on the dangers of BBBJ and DFK along with a blunt thanks, but no thanks reply. Needless to say, I crossed her off my list, nor am I offended, but was a response like that necessary? Wouldn't a simple yes or no suffice? Originally Posted by sdguy08

Yeah, that was pretty rude. Not very professional at all and her loss- move on and find someone with some manners and class.

KKA
XOXO
I woulda just said "heeeelllll nooooooo"
While certainly not the warmest or customer-friendly of replies, from what facts we were given in the OP, I don't know if I'd classify it as rude rather than brusque. Perhaps she was trying to educate you on something important to her. Some people feel a lot more strongly than others on the risks.

While blunt and brusque CAN and often DO overlap with rude, it's not a requirement.

At the end of the day, the girls with good customer service skills to go with their BCD skills will always outearn the ones that rely on a pretty face or a lack of a gag reflex. Lana's would have been the best response, and it would have been possible for her to have done something similar and still turn down the requestor should she have been that squicked about the question.
CeasarC - Oh darnit! Here I was thinking 'lack of gag reflex' would save me!

Hell, I had a guy email me just the other day asking if I was into golden or fudge showers....I bet she would've REALLY tore into him!! Lol

To each their own...