What Type Of Location Men Perfer?

Things are changing for me and I am just curious to know from you gentlemen and Ladies.

What type of location you perfer and feel most comfort with.

House
Business Office in shopping strip
High Rise Office Bldg
Condo
Apartment
4 or 5 Star Hotel that is busy with business travelers.

Your Input would be nice.

Thanks
Sensual Shelley
Although I have had some great sessions in hotels, I am most comfortable in an apartment, condo, or house. It just seems more private and less threatening than a hotel/motel or shopping mall. I like being in the provider's personal space--makes the session seem more intimate.
in your panties
My ranking of your locations...

4. House
6. Business Office in shopping strip
3. High Rise Office Bldg
1. Condo
2. Apartment
6. 4 or 5 Star Hotel that is busy with business travelers
Tough call shelly but i would say my favorite would be Apartment or Condo pending area. Gives me a chance to survey the area. btw nice photo update
Apartments, condos or hotels, although I seem to attract the Housekeepping staff to right outside the door WAY too much.
in your panties Originally Posted by ThinWhiteDuke
Between her legs.
Inside each and every one of her orifices.
Her boobs in my mouth.

Other than that I'm flexible.
Although I have had some great sessions in hotels, I am most comfortable in an apartment, condo, or house. It just seems more private and less threatening than a hotel/motel or shopping mall. I like being in the provider's personal space--makes the session seem more intimate. Originally Posted by oglfp12
Exact same thing here. Housekeeping can spot heavy traffic at a high end hotel and that spells trouble to all. I'd say apartment and condo but, not a house, at all. The limited parking space outside the house can make any amount of traffic at all seem irregular.
I'd have to go with apartment or condo as well.

ditto what thatdude said - love the new photos, very sexy
I agree with condos or apartments....and those in gated communities are a plus. It makes you feel your a bit more 'off the grid' then parking in a hotel lot.
House is more comfortable you have everything you need and a plumbers truck or an electriction all the day people coming in, on lunch is just well expected and all the neighbors are working unless of course you have a noise rosie next door.
And thats when you go over and offer her a free body wrap and give her a free foot scrub with clothes on of course. lol BEST $30 bucks you will spend.
That will get your neighbers off your back and explain why people are coming in and out in 1 hr. lol
In the Hotels Offer the maids one for $20 you get extra towels etc. lol
I DON'T like Hotels but have no choice traveling. Hate the ones with cameras and the big screen at the desk seeing where each person goes.
  • jvrl
  • 06-10-2011, 07:31 PM
House. (Full disclosure: I saw SensualShelley at a house a couple years ago and it was one of my most enjoyable experiences, so I'm a bit biased.) Agree that it makes the experience more intimate, being in the provider's space. (Being where she keeps her panties, rather than necessarily being in them.:-)

Agree that too much traffic at strange hours can be an issue, but LMTs are known to have traffic (I see one of those regularly; shoulder and back problems) and the neighbors get used to it.

Apartment/condo are also fine; I'd rank them two and three. Hotels - you'll attract attention from the staff in a hurry. Strip shopping center - no intimacy; might attract clientele you don't want. Office in a high rise is better if you're going in that direction.
I disagree with all the fellows who believe apartments are safer than hotels. You can change hotels daily so as to make it less likely to draw attention to your activities, whereas eventually every one of your neighbors is going to figure you are up to something if you have a constant stream of men filing in and out of your apartment.

I agree that a single-family residence is the least comfortable situation of all. Waaay to obvious where you are heading most of the time.
Between her legs.
Inside each and every one of her orifices.
Her boobs in my mouth. Originally Posted by txcwby6

I know I'm strange, but my goal is between her ears. Hence my "I'll get in your head..." sub-title.

But staying on topic, yeah apartment or condo.