Do ribbed condoms enhance experience?

• hd
  • 06-22-2011, 10:06 AM
I've never had a provider put anything other than a plain old condom on me. So I have to assume either a ribbed or enhanced condom doesn't do much for any woman, or, they just want me to nut and leave as quickly as possible?

Do any of you ladies care, as for as condoms go, if they are anything special or just plain condoms?
I've only had one lady use ribbed condoms. Seems most prefer the non-textured ones.

My guess is that the texture creates additional friction, which can sometimes be good but will wear through lube faster and make things uncomfortable for the lady after a few minutes. Since these ladies are very sexually active (not going into details about volume here), more stimulation is probably not high on their priority list.
My dick is ribbed so i only need the plain ones.
  • hd
  • 06-22-2011, 12:51 PM
My dick is ribbed so i only need the plain ones.
No it's not ribbed, just extra skin like we all have hanging under our chins, arms, stomach, you know what I'm talkin' about!
No it's not ribbed, just extra skin like we all have hanging under our chins, arms, stomach, you know what I'm talkin' about! Originally Posted by hd
Yep, my whole body is "ribbed"...We don't have enough to do today, do we, hd!
I thought the ribs go against the dick to give me more pleasure hell I'm the one paying for it.
I like those Fire & Ice by Trojan to switch it up every once and while

Ribbed? ey...not so much...
I like those Fire & Ice by Trojan to switch it up every once and while
Originally Posted by berkleigh
Tried those once. Just once. Didn't like it.

Felt like someone had rubbed Bengay on my dick.
Berk just bought a new package and need to try them out. Do they work better for us old guy's?

lol
Tried those once. Just once. Didn't like it.

Felt like someone had rubbed Bengay on my dick. Originally Posted by true_whatever
Yeah, kinda feels like your fucking a peppermint lol

But I like them
Berk just bought a new package and need to try them out. Do they work better for us old guy's?

lol Originally Posted by otrdriver
You kinda have to get use to them, but I like to switch things up
Any type of rubber condoms will kill the experience...for both parties.
BBL, if you have nothing to add but negativity, please just keep it to yourself.
F**k no!

I can't believe they even still make ribbed condoms. That's a failed experiment if I ever saw one. As someone mentioned earliers, all it does it wear out the lube. Not only that, but they make my dick numb, taking away its sensitivity.

It's doubly bad when they are ribbed Trojans.
BBL, if you have nothing to add but negativity, please just keep it to yourself. Originally Posted by Crossroads
Jerkwad, you're the negative one. He added a perspective. You don't have to be an advocate of bare activity in the hobby to recognize reality. Any condom reduces sensitivity; adapting to that reality is what this board is about - not ignoring it.

He did not get into name calling as you just did. Please read the Forum Guidelines to see which one you just violated.
Torito