Lasting too long?

This is a serious albeit slightly embarrassing question. I know the ladies will say its not a problem but some medication I take has a side effect of delayed ejaculation and I have to take it, but the problem is that I can last so long that I get tired before I get off. I can pretty much last as long as it will stay up. A certain someone knows what Im talking about. Anyways, have any of you guys had this problem? Is there anything you can do about it?
  • hd
  • 06-23-2011, 08:40 AM
I had taken an anti-depressant some years back and that did the same except I could not finish no matter what. So that caused more anxiety than the reason I was taking it. Anyway, I worked out my problems and am back to almost normal. I also have age and diabetes working against me, but it's not a deal killer for me at this point in my life, just an obstacle!

You just have to work thru it, and deal with your problem.

You will overcum!
That is what I am taking too. And halfof the time I cant get off period, but other times it just takes a hour+.
  • hd
  • 06-23-2011, 08:58 AM
ur better off refraining from the hobby so you don't add to your frustrations until you're off the meds. I tried a few different meds but all made me feel worse than just accepting and working thru what bothered me. Once done with that, I got back to having fun.
I'm not a doctor but have the same problem as you from time to time, please consult with your doctor!!!! Your doctor might help you with something...

The medications for diabetes will make you not finish no matter what… I have found that if you work out daily for at least 30-45min and change your diet to healthy diet with less sugar, less fried food (NO fast food) you will ejaculate...
Also daily workout will lower your blood sugar levels and improve your A1C.
Best of luck to you and consult with your doctor!!!!
If you are taking meds for anxiety or depression, ask your doctor about adding wellbutrin! Not only did it help me emotionally, but it helped me achieve orgasms when the other meds alone didn't!
Already taking that as well, I think he said it would help with focus and concentration. Mild ADD, lol. Anyways I dont want to stop taking it because it makes me feel a whole lot better. I do workout and am in decent shape but its getting better. I guess I can ask my Dr. and see what he says.
Already taking that as well, I think he said it would help with focus and concentration. Mild ADD, lol. Anyways I dont want to stop taking it because it makes me feel a whole lot better. I do workout and am in decent shape but its getting better. I guess I can ask my Dr. and see what he says. Originally Posted by atticuswang1

Oh yes, please ask your doc! Also, with you having ADD, you may want to try not to focus so hard on having an orgasm! Try slowing things down, close your eyes, and enjoy the sensual sensations that are being given to you......let it build up!
ideas
pre game,
tag team doubles
venture into sounding rods or prostate stimulation during session.
Lana, I will give it a shot.