Email Address: support@xoc.ch
URL (Profile or Bio Page): XOC.ch
City: Pittsburgh
State: Pennsylvania
Address: One of the usual Greentree spots
Appointment Type: Incall
Activities: LFK, DFK, BBBJ, DATY, CFS
Duration of Encounter: 60 minutes
Hair Length and Color: Dirty blonde/light brown, was pulled up but I’d guess mid back in length
Smoking Status: Non-Smoker
Ethnic Background: White/Caucasian
Physical Description: Heaven was built like a brick shit house! Beautiful peach shaped ass, the most amazing set of D naturals I’ve ever seen. Gorgeous from head to toe.
Recommendation: Yes
How long you’ve been working for XOC.ch?
Nice review and absolutely spot on with heaven......
I'd argue that there is no contact info there.. if you require to be a member, but they aren't accepting members, then realistically there is no contact info. Just my 2 shillings.
Damage?
I'd argue that there is no contact info there.. if you require to be a member, but they aren't accepting members, then realistically there is no contact info. Just my 2 shillings. Originally Posted by onawbtngr546
Have you ever tried emailing support? Because i got sick of trying to join and got up off my lazy ass and emailed… i was signed up in a day after that… sometimes ya gotta make things happen for yourself.
Damage? Originally Posted by 75print
How long you’ve been working for XOC.ch? Originally Posted by GoodTimeJohnny22
I suggest all you mongers email and try to join… the more of you pervs we get voting for their “consultants” to visit our fine city, the more “consultants” we’ll see here… and variety is the spice of life… maybe if we get a steady stable of hot Eastern European ass flowing, the local talent will have no choice but to change their ways and start catering to us a bit.
Is there any fee for joining? Are they like seeking?
I had her scheduled but had a work thing come up and had to cancel. Maybe next time....
Is there any fee for joining? Are they like seeking? Originally Posted by onawbtngr546
No but verification is a bit involved if I recall.