URL / Website: -
City: Austin
State: Texas
Address: 13018 US-183 Hwy STE B
Activities: L1,NE,SE,FIV
Hair Length and Color: Black long
Smoking Status: Non-Smoker
Ethnic Background: Asian
Physical Description: Nicole is super young. My guess is 26 or maybe younger. B breast and very fit body
Recommendation: Yes
  • jb75
  • 02-24-2023, 04:06 PM
I tried her 2-days back (review is coming). She is definitely young and NURU session was 120. However, I believe she used to go by name "Sunny" in the AMP near McNeil/Parmer (close to HEB).
I stopped by there yesterday but she was busy. Nicole is definitely very young and very cute. I look forward to seeing her soon!
DTLR and OCU already put them on the list for investigation, landlord told them to move out , good luck to you all.
DTLR and OCU already put them on the list for investigation, landlord told them to move out , good luck to you all. Originally Posted by Good looking man
What do those terms mean?
What do those terms mean? Originally Posted by Risingmoon12

He might mean TDLR (licensing board for massage), the OCU I dont know...

If they are being targeted by TDLR that means they'll get surprise visits from their investigators - not police level visits, but if they see anything they'll call the po-po - or they'll arrive with them, its not a good position to be in.

I wonder how he knows that....interesting information. Competitor spreading rumors?
The Texas Department of Licensing and Registration does not make surprise visits. That is not how they operate. There must be countless reports submitted by clients in order to initiate an investigation, and still they may not investigate. Get the facts straight!
They do surprise visits, Ive seen it - personally twice. I dont want to argue but you are admitting they do , only after "countless" (not that many) reports to them. I never said they do it without cause.

They do it.

They surprise visit. And, if they think there is illegal operations, they do it with police.

Aside from all that bullshit, I think either its a competitor who submitted this complaints, or someone starting a rumor.
It makes me want to go there today just because theyre trying to trick me not to!
If you have personally witnessed this twice why didn't you submit a review warning or if you did is there a link? Unless you are a spa owner, manager, or partner?
I didn’t witness this in the hobby (was legit places), and really…why would I lie. Let’s move on.
Various licensing agencies in numerous states do look sees without notice.
Meanwhile, lets stay with the review.
OCU= organization crime unit sheriff
It’s not a rumor, but I can’t post more information about it on here!
OCU= organization crime unit sheriff
It’s not a rumor, but I can’t post more information about it on here! Originally Posted by Good looking man

Any follow up here?