Oh Shit!

• jkk
  • 12-14-2023, 10:06 AM
Oh Shit!
Just realized the k-girl/AMP (Miichiko, 4Seasons) master simp himself is banned. I am guessing 3 months.
What happened? I honestly would like to know…because his handle doesn’t get ban since he uses other handles to post banable posts.

Now I am taking poll. How many handles do you think he had before ban and how many handles do you think he created after the ban? This poll will be only good for 3 months….
Eccie, I am sure the simp will be RTMing this post with his other handles.
Where is the poll my man?
Why do they let you keep up with the bs?
  • jkk
  • 12-15-2023, 07:21 AM
I bet on he has over 15 handles before the ban and created over 10 after the ban.
Still don’t know why he got ban… got some info but PMs I got were just guesses. The best guess so far is that he is one of pimp that got arrested in Plano bust.
I bet on he has over 15 handles before the ban and created over 10 after the ban.
Still don’t know why he got ban… got some info but PMs I got were just guesses. The best guess so far is that he is one of pimp that got arrested in Plano bust. Originally Posted by jkk
Are you serious ?
Is this dude into this that deep ?
That’s crazy !
There must be a lot of money and favors being paid under the table that we don’t know about. No one would go to this much trouble for free.
  • jkk
  • 12-15-2023, 08:14 PM
Two three promoters are making decent money with many handles. Their main handles are hiding behind many handles they created. My guess is that banned promoter is making new handles like a factory.
I know that the Lionel train factory spewed out JerrB / AsianP / DallasWacoAustin / Cavmen. That's the only factory I am aware of.
  • jkk
  • 12-16-2023, 06:41 AM
I know that the Lionel train factory spewed out JerrB / AsianP / DallasWacoAustin / Cavmen. That's the only factory I am aware of. Originally Posted by TexomaCowboy
Do I really sound like them? LoL
You do sound like Chung Tran, bob, dark and some others… LoL
Oh Shit! Ah Shit! The master simp has returned.

Actually, you’re not master anymore after Michiko shut down.. you’re Ronin, a soldier without master. Poor guy can’t get promoting $ anymore.
Of course there are members with many handles. Eccie allows this because they can boost the number of members they have nationwide, saying they are the fasting growing due to the constant NEW members joining.

When advertising companies see this, it makes it seem they are going to touch a bigger audience, so they are willing to fork out the bucks to do so on this site.
Do I really sound like them? LoL
You do sound like Chung Tran, bob, dark and some others… LoL
Oh Shit! Ah Shit! The master simp has returned.

Actually, you’re not master anymore after Michiko shut down.. you’re Ronin, a soldier without master. Poor guy can’t get promoting $ anymore. Originally Posted by jkk
Señor Jefe jkk,- - - when I mentioned the multiple handles, I did not mention you. Yet, you took personal offense. If only you were a lawyer or security agent, so that you would not be triggered so easily. Kindly rise above the fray.
I know that the Lionel train factory spewed out JerrB / AsianP / DallasWacoAustin / Cavmen. That's the only factory I am aware of. Originally Posted by TexomaCowboy
You forgot to add Chungjang, Vulva, and yes jkk. All one in the same.
You forgot to add Chungjang, Vulva, and yes jkk. All one in the same. Originally Posted by 2balls75
Guess that the Lionel factory must have two shifts to keep up with customer demand.
  • jkk
  • 12-16-2023, 09:13 AM
Of course there are members with many handles. Eccie allows this because they can boost the number of members they have nationwide, saying they are the fasting growing due to the constant NEW members joining.

When advertising companies see this, it makes it seem they are going to touch a bigger audience, so they are willing to fork out the bucks to do so on this site. Originally Posted by Wile E Coyote
Not sure eccie is allowing it. There is liability if pimps and promoters shit the board.
When I talk to Mods and Admin, I think they are trying to catch these promoters with many handles (main target being Chung Tran). However, it’s not easy when they are using multiple electronics and behind VPN. Chung had gotten smart about how to navigate with many handles and he has give lessons to other promoters.
Personally don’t give a shit except these pimps beat up some of k ladies and extortion. Oh and telling some false stories about some members to ladies, owners and here.
Who are we talking about here?