Tarra and Bella

I am one of those true animal persons. I like about all animals and they seem to like me. I have been known to stop and help a poor turtle, yes a turtle, cross a busy road. This action has been known to have people honk at me, yell at me, and all because I helped an animal and delayed traffic for 15 seconds. Then there was the night out in Southlake I stopped to help a family of racoons cross busy 1709. The Southlake Police just knew I was drunk and I drew the attention of three police officers and had traffic stopped. But the racoons were safe and the "mother" racoon poked her head out and the Southlake Police and I all had a great laugh.

The clip I have attached is about a dog named Bella and an Elephant, yes you got it an elephant named Tarra. Such a true odd couple in the animal kingdom, but click on the link and watch.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vdzas...eature=related

I was a dog handler in the Army many years ago and learned how amazing dogs truly are. I guess thats the reason I would rather be around dogs than most people. And remember dog spelled backwards is GOD. Enjoy your weekend and help an animal when you can.
“If dogs could talk, it would take a lot of the fun out of owning one." - Andy Rooney